Day tour of Bethlehem, Jericho, and the Dead Sea Qumran from Tel Aviv
- Discover Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus and visit some of its key sites including the Church of the Nativity
- Jericho, the oldest city on Earth, and Qumran, where the Dead Sea scrolls were found
- Head to the Dead Sea, where you can float in the waters and immerse yourself in the mud at a private beach
Departing from Tel Aviv, you will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling with other groups. Discover the birthplace of Jesus and the Church of the Nativity. Descending through the Judean Desert, reach Jericho, the lowest city on Earth, and explore the Mount of Temptation.
You will explore Qumran, the site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Have some free time for lunch and at the end the day at the Dead Sea you'll have time for floating in the waters and immersing yourself in the muds on a private beach. You will return to Tel Aviv at around 17.30pm.After your 6:30am pick up from Tel Aviv, will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling with other groups. Discover the birthplace of Jesus and the Church of the Nativity. Descending through the Judean Desert, reach Jericho, the lowest city on Earth, and explore the Mount of Temptation.
Explore Qumran, the site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Have some free time for lunch. End the day at the Dead Sea for floating in the waters and immerse in the muds on our private beach. Return to Tel Aviv at around 5:30pm.
Note that the order of sites is subject to change as per the guidance of your operation team.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guided tours of Bethlehem and Jericho Dead Sea private beach entry fee
- Qumran entrance fee (optional), Entry fee to Old Jerico (10 NIS per person)
HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Entrance to the Grand Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Tel Aviv est le centre cosmopolite de la vie israélienne. Cette visite privée est une opportunité pa...
Golan Heights réside dans la partie la plus au nord d'Israël où il y a de belles vues remplies d'arb...
Lors de votre visite de 3 jours en ville, vous visiterez Césarée, Acre et Golan avec un séjour d'une...
Lors de votre visite, vous serez pris en charge depuis votre hôtel de Tel Aviv et vous dirigerez ver...
Vous serez ramassé tôt le matin à 06h30 de Tel Aviv et commencera à se diriger vers l'est pour profi...
Cette visite unique offre aux visiteurs l'occasion de découvrir le monde du «judaïsme social» et sa ...