Located on the outskirts of Puerto de la Cruz on Tenerife, Loro Parque is one of the top attractions in the Canaries, where you can discover incredible animal habitats. The park was initially conceived as a paradise for parrots and has developed over the years into one of the biggest attractions of the Canary Islands, with over 40 million visitors and counting.
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the most notable in the world. Located in the south of Tenerife, it's one of the main tourist attractions of the Canaries. Siam Park is a Loro Parque owned water park in Tenerife (Canary Islands). It is located on the TF1 highway in Costa Adeje. Siam Park features a Siamese theme, and claims to be the most spectacular water attraction in Europe. The park was opened by Her Royal Highness the Princess of Thailand Maha Chakri Sirindhorn.
- The Twin Ticket can only be used by one person visiting both Loro Parque and Siam Park. In no case is it possible that the visits to the parks are made by different people
- Once you have visited the first park, you must visit the second one within 15 days
- Upon access to the first park, a bonus will be given to the Twin Ticket beneficiary. It is essential that the voucher is kept and presented when visiting the the second park
- Loro Parque may request a document which clearly indicates the user’s identity, age and residence on the Canary Islands
- The purchase of your ticket does not specify a date for use - you can redeem your ticket whenever you want, as long as it is within the validity period
Tickets must be used by 5 February 2020