Loro Parque + Siam Park: Twin ticket
- One of the world's most important zoological gardens
- The best water park in the world
- A true oasis for relaxation and connection with the nature
- One of the most impressive free flight aviaries existing on the planet
Located on the outskirts of Puerto de la Cruz on Tenerife, Loro Parque is one of the top attractions in the Canaries, where you can discover incredible animal habitats. The park was initially conceived as a paradise for parrots and has developed over the years into one of the biggest attractions of the Canary Islands, with over 40 million visitors so far.
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the major in the world. Located in the south of Tenerife, it's one of the main tourist attractions of the Canaries. Siam Park is a Loro Parque-owned water park in Tenerife (Canary Islands). It is located on the TF1 highway in Costa Adeje. Siam Park features a Siamese theme, and claims to be the most spectacular water attraction in Europe. The park was opened by Her Royal Highness the Princess of Thailand Maha Chakri Sirindhorn.
- The Twin Ticket can only be used by one person, being the only beneficiary of the visit to Loro Parque and Siam Park. In no case is it possible that the visits to both parks are made by different people
- Once you have visited the first park, you can visit the second one within 15 days
- Upon access to the first park, a bonus will be given to the Twin Ticket beneficiary. It is essential that the voucher are kept and presented when visiting the the second park
- Loro Parque may request any document which clearly indicates the user’s identity, age and residence on the Canary Islands
- The purchase of your ticket is not subject within the specific date. You can redeem your ticket whenever you want, as long as it is within the validity period
- Entrance to Loro Parque and Siam Park
- Children (ages 0-5): free
- Children (ages 6-11): reduced
Calle Teide, 3A, 38400 Punta Brava, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Loro Parque
Av. Loro Parque, s/n, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Siam Park
TF-1, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Please use solar protection
- In order to avoid lines, please to go to the shows well in advance to the scheduled starting times
- Loro Parque opens daily from 8.30am to 6.45pm
- Siam Park: Summer (1 May to 31 October): 10.00am to 6.00pm / Winter (1 November to 30 April): 10.00am to 5.00pm
Loro Parque is de wereldberoemde en aanbeden door alle dierenavonturenparken op de Canarische eiland...
Het etnografische park Pirámides de Güímar is een 64.000 m2 grote site van grote culturele waarde, d...
Mis deze begeleide Segway-tour van 2 uur niet, een nieuwe en andere manier om Puerto de la Cruz te b...
Bezoek het Teide Observatorium, het grootste observatorium ter wereld, op het hoogste punt van Spanj...
Bereid je voor op een adrenaline pompende, hartverwarmende avontuur van je leven met deze 4-uur Teid...
Geniet van het Teide National Park in al zijn glorie en verken de hoekjes en gaten van een van 's we...
De astronomietour is de perfecte reis voor sterrenliefhebbers, met vervoer ook aangeboden vanuit ver...
Beklim 3.555 m hoog in de Teide-kabelbaan, privé gereserveerd voor uw gebruik, om de prachtige zonso...
With miles of colossal cliffs plunging into the Atlantic, the Western coast of Tenerife is awe inspi...
The action doesn't take place only on land in Tenerife – the seas off the island are brimming with a...