Hop-on, hop-off city tour of Toronto
- Ride around Toronto on a Double Decker bus with a professional guide
- Explore the city with a 48-hour pass that allows you to hop on and off at your leisure
- Join the complimentary boat cruise (seasonal)
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-style double decker bus or trolley. Let friendly and knowledgeable tour guides educate you on the fun facts and history of Toronto as we take you through the city with stops at / near all major hotels in the downtown area.
Join the tour at any one of the over 21 scheduled stops at featured attractions and points of interest and then hop on and off all day! Your ticket will be valid for 48 hours and also includes a free boat tour of the Toronto Harbour and Islands, so come join the fun and experience the history and excitement that is Toronto!
List of Stops:
- Dundas Square / Eaton Centre
- Carlton & Yonge
- Wellesley & Yonge
- Isabella & Yonge
- Bloor & Yonge
- Park Hyatt
- Casa Loma
- Spadina & Bloor / The Annex
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Yorkville / ROM / Gardiner
- AGO / ChinaTown / Kensington
- Scotiabank Theatre
- King & John / Bell Lightbox
- CN Tower North / MTCC
- 123 Front St. W. (Starbucks) / Union Station
- CN Tower south / Rogers
- Info Centre / Harbourfront
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- St. Lawrence Market
- Distillery District
- King Edward Hotel
Please note that the boat tour is seasonal.
- 48 hours hop-On, hop-Off pass
- Complimentary boat tour (seasonal)
- Food & beverages
- Admission to sights and attractions
- Children aged 3-12 years
Please bring a printed copy of your voucher at the time of boarding. The tour starts from either Starbuck's located at 123 Front Street West, or at Yonge/Dundas Square located at the corner of Yonge and Dundas Streets. You may also join the tour at any of the points along route.
- You must present a printed voucher at time of boarding
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- This tour operates with trolley buses or closed-top double deckers during winter months
- Child Policy: Infants aged 2 years and under ride free when accompanied by an adult and do not occupy a seat, unless an unsold seat is available. Child prices are applicable for children aged 3 - 12 years inclusive when accompanied by an adult
- Daily 9.00am or 10.00am off-season
Al definir el horizonte de Toronto, la Torre CN es el ícono más famoso y reconocido de Canadá. De pi...
A través del fuego, la guerra, la depresión, el cólera, la rebelión y la represión, la cerveza ha es...
Disfruta de una visita privada a una bodega, desde tu hotel hasta Vineland Estates. Pasa la mañana e...
Conozca la historia y explore los lugares de interés locales en este tour privado por la ciudad de T...
Embárcate en esta experiencia única con un servicio de recogida en tu hotel a tu gusto, en un vehícu...
Explore Toronto como un VIP con esta visita guiada privada de 4 horas por la ciudad a bordo de un SU...