Private Niagara Falls tour
- Enjoy a private guided tour of Niagara falls with VIP skip-the-line passes, a customizable itinerary and complimentary hotel pickup and drop off
- Have a three-course dinner overlooking the illuminated Falls with a new state of the art LED lighting system
Embark on this one of a kind experience with a hotel pick-up at your leisure, in a private vehicle with a professionally trained guide on this exclusive VIP tour. With this being a fully customizable tour you can opt to start the tour off in Niagara on the lake where you can enjoy the history, sights and shops of this historical quaint town.
You'll stop at a local winery to sample some unique wines, with the option of dining at select vineyards. If timing permits, you can even enjoy a ride aboard the Hornblower Niagara Cruise. As a guest of VIP tours, you’ll get priority access by-passing lineups.
Enjoy a relaxing dinner overlooking the falls before the grand finale. Once night falls enter the lighthouse where over 200 years of lighting technology has been controlled from. The light controller will give you an in-depth tour of the facility and be mesmerized once you are in control. The new state of the art LED lighting system will project from the lighthouse onto all three falls. Truly, a one of a kind experience.
- Price per guests
- Complimentary pick up from most downtown Toronto hotels
- Three Course dinner (Vegetarian option available)
- Personalized Illumination of the Falls with a certificate
- Driver/Tour Guide
- Bypass line-ups for attractions
- Free time for self-exploration
During check out you’ll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup.
- Minimum booking: 2 persons
- Maximum booking: 3 persons
- For additional persons (more than 2) you must add on to each booking during checkout
- You must contact the tour operator in advance to confirm booking, pickup location and time of departure
- Please dress for the weather
- Wheelchairs accessible cars are available upon REQUEST and must be booked in advance
- All guests participating in wine tasting must be 19 years or older and have valid government issued photo ID. Ontario Smart Serve program in effect
- You must contact tour operator to schedule pick up time and location
Defining the Toronto skyline, the CN Tower is Canada’s most recognizable and celebrated icon.Standin...
Through fire, war, depression, cholera, rebellion, and repression, beer has been there soothing the ...
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Enjoy a private tour departing from your hotel on a winery tasting at Vineland Estates. Spend your m...
Explore Toronto like a VIP with this private, 2.5-hour guided tour of the city on board an SUV or Sp...
Explore Toronto like a VIP with this private, 4-hour guided tour of the city on board an SUV or Spri...