Private winery tour in the Niagara region
- Indulge in craft winery tasting at Vineland Estates, Megalomaniac Winery and Redstone Winery on a private, guided tour
- Enjoy the countryside of the Niagara region with local farm-to-table markets
Enjoy a private tour departing from your hotel on a winery tasting at Vineland Estates. Spend your morning in a renovated 1845 farmhouse or outdoors under the shade sails with magnificent views of the forests of the Niagara Escarpment and Lake Ontario in the distance.
From there, you'll go to the enigmatic Megalomaniac Winery to sample their signature bold, audacious wines which will whet your appetite for lunch* at a local farm-to-table restaurant. This private tour will take you through the pristine countryside of the Niagara region. You'll be warmly welcomed at a family-owned peach market and country store brimming with an array of local honey, specialty jams and preserves, fresh baked goods, homemade ice cream and other culinary delights.
Enjoy stunning vistas of the historic Escarpment as you drive through private estates filled with sun-drenched rows of grapes. The tour will stop along the way to indulge your senses with Niagara’s finest wines.
Finish the day with a final wine tasting at Redstone Winery and enjoy an exclusive tour of one of the region’s most distinctive vineyard estates.
- Private vehicle
- Licensed driver/guide
During check out you’ll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel or pickup.
- Minimum booking: 2 persons
- Maximum booking: 5 persons
- For additional persons (more than 2) you must add on to each booking during checkout
- You must contact tour operator in advance to confirm pickup time, location and itinerary
- Wheelchairs accessible cars are available upon REQUEST and must be booked in advance
- During check out you’ll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel or pickup
- Scenic view lunch option available at a vineyard and is an additional charge
- You will confirm pickup time with tour operator
Defining the Toronto skyline, the CN Tower is Canada’s most recognizable and celebrated icon.Standin...
Skip the generic, tourist-trap sights and join this Toronto tour to see two of the city's coolest co...
Through fire, war, depression, cholera, rebellion, and repression, beer has been there soothing the ...
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Discover the cultivated history of Toronto and explore the sophistication of the metropolitan sights...
Embark on this one of a kind experience with a hotel pick-up at your leisure, in a private vehicle w...