Stage 16 - Trento-Rovereto - May 22 - Giro d'Italia 2018
- Experience the excitement of the Giro d'Italia 2018 with Musement, the only official Italian travel partner
- Don't miss the second individual time trial fit
- Experience the pink race as a VIP, with exclusive passes and experiences! Follow the racers from the Hospitality Area or with your own bike
Stage 16: Trento-Rovereto
Tuesday, May 22, 34.5 km
Individual time trial fit for against-the-clock racers. The course is almost completely flat with long straight stretches connected by wide bends where the speed doesn’t drop. The final section in the city is slightly more complex, but still very fast-running. Expected average speed around 50 km/h, and two split time recordings along the course.
1. START PACKAGES
In the center of the city from which the racers depart from each stop, you'll find the "Villaggio di Partenza" (departure house), a common area in which the athletes, sponsors, and organizers remain every morning before departure. Choose this Start Package and meet the racers right before they depart. You'll be hosted by the Giro Club staff who will assign you your daily pass with which you can access the Hospitality Area with snack and coffee service. Find yourself immersed in the electrifying atmosphere of the moment right before the beginning of the race.
- START PASS PUCCINI: includes a daily pass to access the Villaggio di Partenza Puccini with snack and coffee service
- START PASS TOP MICHELANGELO: includes a daily pass to access the Villaggio di Partenza Michelangelo (Top Exclusive, just before the medals podium) with a full brunch SOLD OUT
2. ARRIVAL LINE PACKAGES
Watch the arrival of the racers from the front row! Thanks to the Finish Packages offered by Giro Club, you'll arrive at the finish line just before the racers and you will have access to the Truck Giro Club, reserved for the Top participants and located in an ideal position to see the finish line. Aboard the Truck, you have snack and coffee service. Follow the end of the day's race on a large TV screen before seeing the live finish of the day. After the awards ceremony, you can return to the departure point with a shuttle service. You'll receive as well an exclusive VIP bag endorsed by Giro d'Italia.
- ARRIVAL PASS DANTE: includes a daily pass for the Arrival Area Dante just 100 meters from the finish line, with snack and drink service
- ARRIVAL PASS TOP LEONARDO: includes a daily pass to the multilevel Leonardo Truck (Top Exclusive) just 10 meters from the finish line with a light lunch and drinks
1. BIKE EXPERIENCE
Do you want to live the experience like a true racer? Choose the Bike Experience options and bike the last 40-50 km of the stage. Go in front of the professional athletes and reach the finish line. You’ll be awarded your medal and photographed on the official podium.
2. CHRONO EXPERIENCE
Choose the Chrono Experience, available for timed legs only, for following one racer. Follow the cyclists aboard a vehicle with maximum 3 guests.
- Welcoming from the Giro Club staff
- Daily pass and access to the Hospitality Area before departure
- VIP car following a racer or a team
- Access to the Leonardo Giro Club Truck upon arrival with a light lunch, coffee and the chance to follow the end of the race on the TV screen
- VIP bag endorsed by Giro d'Italia
- Return back to the departure location with shuttle (upon request)
- Pass or experience chosen during the booking process
- Children under 9 years for each paying adult: free of charge (valid on Hospitality packages only)
You'll receive all the detailed information about your experience a few weeks before the Giro
- For any information or personal requests, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +39 02 45386900
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
A full day to discover the hidden gem of Vallagarina and Trento wine region!The day will start with ...
The Distilleria Bertagnoli is located in the Piana Rotaliana Königsberg and runs its own production ...
KOKUN SPA presso il Luna Wellness Hotel è il pianeta del benessere naturale a Folgarida, nella belli...
Avventura per tutta la famigliaAlcuni torrenti di montagna, col passare dei millenni hanno scavato i...
Questa storica ferrata, adatta a persone con già esperienza nel mondo delle ferrate e in buona forma...
Ci sono bambini che non passano volentieri delle ore lungo il fiume? Costruire dighe, lanciare pietr...