Baking lesson: bread with Storo flours and burnt wheat with Matteo Felter
- Take part in a 60-minute baking course with chef Matteo Felter
- Learn how to make a loaf of bread with Storo flours and burnt wheat
- At the end of the lesson you can take home your bread dough to cook
Matteo Felter is the executive chef of the 5-star Grand Hotel Fasano in Gardone Riviera and his restaurant Il Fagiano. In “Cibo a Regola d'Arte”, Matteo will give a 60-minute lesson in which he will teach how to make bread with Storo flours and burnt wheat.
Each participant will have at their disposal a workstation set up with the tools and ingredients needed to create the recipe.
At the end of the lesson, each participant can take the bread dough ready to be cooked at home.
- Cooking lesson in a dedicated workstation
- Participation in the course for one person
- Ingredients to make bread
- Baking the loaf during the course
Palazzo Giacomelli, Piazza Garibaldi, 13 Treviso
- The course is held only in Italian
Saturday, June 2nd 10.00am
During this 2.5-hour private tour your expert guide will take you through the most important and int...
Astoria distributes wines produced at its own Refrontolo Estate, in the heart of the Conegliano - Va...
Col Vetoraz is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: The Grand Wine Tour is a mark of excelle...
Join a 2-hour walking tour of the northeastern city of Treviso, modeled after the infamous Venice, a...
L'evento vuole rendere omaggio a quei vini che - coltivati in aree cosiddette estreme: montagna, for...
Stage 19: Treviso-San Martino di Castrozza Friday 31 May 2019, 151 kmA short stage with an uphill fi...