Cooking lesson: tortelli cacio e pepe (cheese and pepper) with Giorgio and Gian Pietro Damini
- Take part in a 60-minute cooking class with chefs Giorgio and Gian Pietro Damini
- Learn the techniques to make tortelli cacio e pepe (cheese and pepper tortelli)
- At the end of the lesson you can take away your tortelli and cook them at home
Giorgio and Gian Pietro Damini are the chefs of Michelin star Ristorante Damini Macelleria & Affini in Arzignano (Vicenza) with great meat expertise. The Damini brothers will hold a 60-minute lesson at Cibo a Regola d’Arte in which they will teach how to make tortelli cacio e pepe.
Each participant will have a space at their disposal with the tools and raw materials for preparing the recipe.
At the end of the lesson each participant can bring back the tortelli they made to cook them at home.
- Course enrollment for one adult
- Cooking lesson in a dedicated space
- Ingredients for making the tortelli
- Cooking of the tortelli during the course
Palazzo Giacomelli, Piazza Garibaldi, 13 Treviso
- The course is held in Italian only
Sunday 3rd June at 16.00pm
During this 2.5-hour private tour your expert guide will take you through the most important and int...
Astoria distributes wines produced at its own Refrontolo Estate, in the heart of the Conegliano - Va...
Col Vetoraz is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: The Grand Wine Tour is a mark of excelle...
Join a 2-hour walking tour of the northeastern city of Treviso, modeled after the infamous Venice, a...
Can you make the best Tiramisu in the world?The sweetest culinary competition dedicated to non-profe...
A hospitable territory that, in addition to its unparalleled landscape, is known through its culinar...