Fencing experience and historical reenactment in Treviso
- Clothing change to enter the historical experience
- See a battle between two fractions done by historical reenactors
- Learn Medieval fencing and scroll writing
Da Romano’s Curse: save Cunizza from her Fate! This tour is perfect for active teens, adults and families, who are passionate about medieval history, and are excited to portray the protagonists of the Venetian 13th century.
Your guide Angelo, acting as Alberico’s masnadiere, will accompany you to San Zenone Hill to relive the story of the medieval family Da Romano, which is to be told by reenactors portraying Cunizza, the younger sister of the tyrrant Ezzelino. You will take part in a Medieval laboratory of Fencing, participate in a medieval battle between rivalry fractions of Da Romano’s family, followed by a trial, where, together with the other knights (group participants), you will make a defense in front of the Judge. During an exclusive laboratory of medieval writing, you will write a scroll completed with your signature and sealed wax. At last, you are to be nominated as a knight or dame and receive refreshments.
- Participation in a historical reenactment event
- Medieval clothing
- Reenactors that will be co-actors during the event
- Access to villa Rubelli
- Access to San Zenone’s historical site
- Fencing and medieval writing classes with related materials
- Medieval refreshments with typical local products
- Everything that is not clearly included
- Infant (ages 0-2) free
Villa Rubelli, Via Teresa Rubelli, 2
- Kids or teens under 14 must be accompanied by at least one adult
- This tour is not recommend to those with ambulation and heart weaknesses
- Please note this tour travels on foot
During this 2.5-hour private tour your expert guide will take you through the most important and int...
Col Vetoraz is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: The Grand Wine Tour is a mark of excelle...
Join a 2-hour walking tour of the northeastern city of Treviso, modeled after the infamous Venice, a...
Stage 19: Treviso-San Martino di Castrozza Friday 31 May 2019, 151 kmA short stage with an uphill fi...
What's better than a professional sommelier taking you on a fizzy-fuelled journey? Brut, Dry, Extra ...
The Tenth edition of the event, organized by the Vivi le Rive (Experience the Hills) Associazione in...