Pastry class: Bread cake with Andrea Tortora
- Take a 60-minute pastry course with pastry chef Andrea Tortora
- Learn the techniques to make a bread cake
- At the end of the lesson you can take your cake to bake at home
Andrea Tortora is the pastry chef at St. Hubertus Restaurant in San Cassiano (three Michelin stars) and a master of yeast and dough. During 'Cibo a Regola Arte', Andrea Tortora will deliver a 60-minute lecture in which you'll be able to watch him work on his latest creation: the bread cake.
Each participant will have their own place with the required utentils and ingredients, as well as a 'Cibo a Regola d’Arte' apron.
After the class, each participant will take their cake with them, so that they can bake it comfortably at home.
- Class attendance for one adult
- Pastry class in a dedicated location
- Ingredients for making the dessert
- Baking the dessert during the class
Palazzo Giacomelli, Piazza Garibaldi, 13 Treviso
- The class will be held in Italian
Sunday June 3 at 2pm
During this 2.5-hour private tour your expert guide will take you through the most important and int...
Astoria distributes wines produced at its own Refrontolo Estate, in the heart of the Conegliano - Va...
Col Vetoraz is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: The Grand Wine Tour is a mark of excelle...
Join a 2-hour walking tour of the northeastern city of Treviso, modeled after the infamous Venice, a...
L'evento vuole rendere omaggio a quei vini che - coltivati in aree cosiddette estreme: montagna, for...
Stage 19: Treviso-San Martino di Castrozza Friday 31 May 2019, 151 kmA short stage with an uphill fi...