Treviso 2.5-hour private guided tour
- Walk along the picturesque Riviera Santa Margherita and enjoy its romantic and relaxing atmosphere
- Spot the signs of the Romanesque and Early Gothic influences in the architecture of the churches
- Learn the curious story the characteristic Fontana delle Tette (Fountain of Tits!)
- See the most important monuments in the city such as Loggia dei Cavalieri, Dante's Bridge, Piazza dei Signori, the Dome and St. Francis Church
During this 2.5-hour private tour your expert guide will take you through the most important and interesting sports in the beautiful city Treviso.
Although still far from most of the touristic flows, this mid-sized city of the Veneto region is truly beautiful and represents a hidden gem of the North-East of Italy. You will be fascinated by its picturesque canals and bridges, its lively historical center, bars and restaurants, and by the relaxed atmosphere that you can breath through its pretty streets.
Follow your guide along Riviera Santa Margherita, on the River Sile, and spot the so called "Bridge of the Impossible", due to the many problems faced during its construction. Get to see the Dante's Bridge, with the stele erected for the sixth centenary of Dante Alighieri's birth, and the Loggia dei Cavalieri, covered with a rich decoration recently restored. Walk to Piazza dei Signori, the nerve center of Treviso where local people love to meet.
After that, you will head towards the "Fountain of Tits", built in 1559 after a period of heavy drought that struck Treviso (ask your guide the reason of that name!). Next stop will be the outside the Church of St. Francis, built by Pope Innocent III, then you will see Piazza Rinaldi and the Buranelli Canal before arriving to the Treviso Cathedral, seat of the local diocese. At the end of the tour, you will find yourself back in Piazza dei Signori.
One final tip: you might want to bring along your camera!
- private tour lead by an expert guide
- food & drinks
- entrance fees to museums/attractions (in case you decide to visit any of them in particular)
Riviera Santa Margherita, Treviso, TV, Italia
Your guide will meet you at the intersection with Via Fiumicelli.
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Every day at 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm
A soli 15 minuti da Asolo, dichiarato uno dei borghi più belli d'Italia, si trovano le Terme dei Col...
Col Vetoraz is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: The Grand Wine Tour is a mark of excelle...
Da Romano’s Curse: save Cunizza from her Fate! This tour is perfect for active teens, adults and fam...
Join a 2-hour walking tour of the northeastern city of Treviso, modeled after the infamous Venice, a...
Can you make the best Tiramisu in the world?The sweetest culinary competition dedicated to non-profe...
L'evento vuole rendere omaggio a quei vini che - coltivati in aree cosiddette estreme: montagna, for...