Barcolana 2018, follow the regatta from the Sticco terrace
- Watch the 50th edition of the regatta from a panoramic terrace
- Big screen set up at the Bagno Sticco
- Brunch buffet with hot and cold dishes
A stone's throw from the Castle of Miramare, the facility was constructed in 1955 by Antonio Sticco. Thanks to its proximity to the protected marine reserve, it guarantees a clean sea environment rich in marine species. With its "meditation rock," the reading area, its 1950s cabins, the expansive white-walled spaces and the small beach, it is a bathing establishment beloved by the inhabitants of Trieste.
For the special Barcolana Experience, there will be a rich buffet starting at 10:00 am with samples of hot and cold dishes. At the buffet you can enjoy: croutons, various canapes, cheeses, local ham, lasagna with meat filling or fish en croûte, local desserts paired with local wine, water and coffee.
- Buffet lunch (standing) based on hot and cold dishes
- Big screen to watch the race live
- Musical entertainment
- Barcolana Experience gadget
- Anything not indicated under "inclusions”
Viale Miramare, 90, 34136 Trieste (TS), Italy
Bagno Sticco bathing establishment
- In case of bad weather, the event will take place in the covered area of the Bagno Sticco. Possibility of transfer by minibus from 09:30 to 10:30 from Trieste to the Terrazza Sticco, departing from Sala Tripcovich (Largo città di Santos, 8 - 34132 Trieste). Reservation on request.
- Sunday, October 14, 2018
- Open from 10 am, access from the Bagno Sticco beach resort
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Trieste from a...
Discover Trieste in comfort, aboard a bus, exploing the most beautiful sights and attractions the ci...
Enjoy a guided tour of Ljubljana aboard a comfortable new bus. Explore the vibrant city located in t...
Depart from Trieste to explore Aquileia's UNESCO World Heritage site, a rich and flourishing city of...
Explore the heart of the Collio and Friuli aboard a new and comfortable bus to discover the art, the...
Prosecco Origins will take you back in time to the XIV century to discover the history of world’s fa...