Udaipur, located in the southernmost part of Rajasthan is a colorful city is full of captivating palaces, forts, temples, museums, galleries, and gardens. Besides these obvious sightseeing attractions, this heritage walk will not only take you to some of the city’s old landmarks that go unnoticed but will also offer you some delightful insights into the city’s culture. You will walk down through old serpentine streets, interact with the locals, try out the city’s food, and experience the city from a local perspective. As you visit the local bustling markets and chat the city’s shopkeepers as well as legendary craftsmen.
History & heritage tours
Heritage walk through Udaipur
Mobile voucher accepted
Smaller Group Size
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Walk down through old serpentine streets, interact with the locals, try out the city’s food
- Visit the local bustling markets and chat with the city’s shopkeepers as well as legendary craftsmen
- Learn and discover Udaipur's culture and the local's daily lives
What to expect
- Food tastings
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 6-11)
Pick-up from your hotels in Udaipur city only
Please re-confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please re-confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator at least 48 hours prior to your departure. You will find their information after booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes, a cap, and sunglasses and bring a water bottle
- For cultural (and religious) reasons it is strongly recommended to wear full-length trousers and half/full sleeve top
- Check with your tour guide for specific instructions
- Daily at 7.00am
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.