Medieval Valencia segway tour
- Visit the most emblematic monuments and districts of Valencia
- Discover the anecdotes and legends of the city
- Family friendly activity
With this tour you will have the opportunity to discover the most importante and emblematic monuments and districts of Valencia in only one hour. You will get to visit all this places in a very original and fun ride. After a short training that will allow you to get familiarize with the segway, we will start the tour hour through the following places:
- Serranos towers
- El Carmen square
- Portal de la Valldigna gate and Arabic city walls
- San Nicolás church
- Silk Exchange Market (Lonja)
- Central Market
- Round square “Plaza Redonda”
- Santa Catalina church
- Valencia Cathedral
- Palace of the Archbishop
- L'Almoina square
- The Virgin square
- Bilingual guide
- A short training
- Raincoats available for customers
6th Naquera Street, near the Serranos Towers
- Wear comfortable clothes and anti-slip soles
- In case of bad weather conditions, we could be forced to cancel the activity
- Due to security reasons, the participants must weight more than 35 kg or at least 1.40 meters of height
- All participants must be at least 18 years old. If younger they must accompanied by an adult
- Daily at 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm and 7.00pm
- It's recommended arrive 10 minutes before the starting time of the tour
spanish la liga: Valencia - Celta de Vigo 26-09-2018 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spa...
spanish la liga: Valencia - Getafe CF 17-03-2019 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain D...
Park Day Returns! But this time in a big way, and that is that the fun is going to lengthen ... and ...
Every Wednesday different theme and always the best hip hop and r&b music. Don't miss it! ung Felix ...
Madrid stamp event Xtraperlo Records at Agora Club with some very special guests! VLC-BCN-MDZ conect...
After INNMIR, there is a Valencian woman who likes good live music and great bands within the nation...