The Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía, designed by Santiago Calatrava, hosts one of the most important artistic and cultural centres worldwide and it is also internationally recognised for its architectural relevance. During the visit, you will access the areas where opera and musical performances offered by Palau de les Arts take place each season. In this way, you dive completely into the world of performative arts and learn all you need to know about their set up and staging. Lastly, enjoy a visit to the Centre de Perfeccionament Plácido Domingo, one of the best training centres for lyric singers.
Attractions & guided tours
Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía guided tour
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Discover a worldwide-renowned artistic and cultural center and access the areas where main performances take place
- Explore the avant-garde buildings designed by Santiago Calatrava, from its evocative facade to its majestic interiors
- Visit the Plácido Domingo Perfection Centre and experience life inside a theatre from a most privileged position
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour (English and Spanish)
- Children (5-12 years)
- Retired people and disabled persons, unemployed supporting document
- For infants (0-4 years) this tour is free
Av. del Professor López Piñero, 1, 46013 Valencia, Spain
Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía's tickets office.
What to remember
- The route could be altered according to the season’s schedule and to musician's/singer's requirements
- From Monday to Sunday at 11.00am, 12.15pm, 1.30pm
- The tour is not active on the following dates: 1 and 6 January, from 1 August to 2 September, 25 December
De Torres & Añón Gestión de Ocio y Turismo, SL
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.