Typical Spanish evening with bulls and flamenco show
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Discover the true essence of Spain
- Bullfighting Museum of Valencia, one of the oldest and most important in Spain
- The most emblematic places of the downtown of the city
On this tour you will discover the true essence of Spain and the activities that make up our character. We will start in the Bullfighting Museum of Valencia, one of the oldest and most important of Spain, with a permanent collection that shows the evolution of the Valencian bullfighting from the 19th century until today, the Bullring history (Plaza de Toros) and the role of the protagonists: the bullfighter and the bull. As a curiosity, into there you'll see a life-size stuffed bull, unique in all the country!
You’ll access to the Bullring to traverse the spaces that make it up. It is one of the most significant buildings in Valencia, declared National Monument and Cultural interest, with a capacity of 10,500 spectators. You will be surprised with its majesty and beauty!
The tour will continue through the most emblematic places of the downtown of Valencia, as the Plaza del Ayuntamiento – the heart of the city - the Lonja building, the traditional Plaza Redonda, the singular Cathedral, the Plaza de la Virgen square, to end up in the Serranos Towers, one of the ancient walled city gates, that still survives in perfect condition.
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- Walking tour
- Transportation to the tablao flamenco
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Xátiva street (at the Bullfighter Monument, located in front of the Bullring)
- Days with bullfighting or shows, visit into the bullring cannot be performed
- You should wear comfortable clothes and appropriate shoes to walk
Thursday, Friday and Saturday, all year round:
- From March to August at 6.15pm (summer schedule)
- From September to February at 5.15pm (winter schedule)
- Please arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time
May 31 DISTRICT 10 in Marina Beach. ADVANCE ENTRANCE: € 20 WITH CONSUMPTION (1 CUP OR 2 DESPERADOS) ...
No two nights are the same, and even less when it comes to ROTO. If you want to start every Saturday...
Maika Loubté is of French-Japanese origin, she sings, writes and produces her own music. All his pro...
Club Agora Valencia & Hypnotica Colectiva present: * Esplendor Geometrico live (Geometrik Records) W...
Saturday May 25 we have a new edition of GOAT. On this occasion we will have a guest artist who is b...
Every Wednesday different theme and always the best hip hop and r&b music. Don't miss it! If James D...