Typical Spanish evening with bulls and flamenco show
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Discover the true essence of Spain
- Bullfighting Museum of Valencia, one of the oldest and most important in Spain
- The most emblematic places of the downtown of the city
On this tour you will discover the true essence of Spain and the activities that make up our character. We will start in the Bullfighting Museum of Valencia, one of the oldest and most important of Spain, with a permanent collection that shows the evolution of the Valencian bullfighting from the 19th century until today, the Bullring history (Plaza de Toros) and the role of the protagonists: the bullfighter and the bull. As a curiosity, into there you'll see a life-size stuffed bull, unique in all the country!
You’ll access to the Bullring to traverse the spaces that make it up. It is one of the most significant buildings in Valencia, declared National Monument and Cultural interest, with a capacity of 10,500 spectators. You will be surprised with its majesty and beauty!
The tour will continue through the most emblematic places of the downtown of Valencia, as the Plaza del Ayuntamiento – the heart of the city - the Lonja building, the traditional Plaza Redonda, the singular Cathedral, the Plaza de la Virgen square, to end up in the Serranos Towers, one of the ancient walled city gates, that still survives in perfect condition.
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- Walking tour
- Transportation to the tablao flamenco
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Xátiva street (at the Bullfighter Monument, located in front of the Bullring)
- Days with bullfighting or shows, visit into the bullring cannot be performed
- You should wear comfortable clothes and appropriate shoes to walk
Thursday, Friday and Saturday, all year round:
- From March to August at 6.15pm (summer schedule)
- From September to February at 5.15pm (winter schedule)
- Please arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes before departure time
spanish la liga: Valencia - Getafe CF 17-03-2019 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain D...
WAX Techno series te trae de vuelta a Ben Sims Genres: Techno Lines Up: Ben Sims,Txuki Atmospheres: ...
Combo Club, un nuevo espacio de electrónica en la ciudad, una nueva experiencia con la que deleitar ...
Tras casi dos años volvemos a convocar a nuestros clasiqueros para otra sagrada reunión de esa músic...
RAMIRO LÓPEZ llega a Valencia de la mano de ZIUR. No te pierdas su edición de Halloween "TRICK OR TR...
Desde Porto nos visita uno de los grandes iconos del Hard Drum & Bass. Ha firmado para sellos como E...