Valencia arts and sciences segway tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Visit the most emblematic and representative monuments of Valencia
- Discover the anecdotes, legends and interesting places of the city
Explore the amazing City of Arts and Sciences, one of the most important cultural and architectonical sites in Europe. On this tour you’ll get to know the contemporary part of Valencia designed by the world-renowned Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava which will impress you with no doubt.. Also, we’ ll go along the old river bed of the Turia now turned into beautiful gardens, Turia Garden, where art and nature blend to offer the tourist the best of both worlds. Enjoy one of the 12 treasures of Spain contemplating the most visited part of the city of Valencia.
After a short training to drive the Segway, we will start a tour of 2 hours through the places of this list:
- Serrano towers
- Trinidad bridge
- Exposición bridge
- Palau de la Música auditorium
- Opera House “Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía”
- Science Museum Príncipe Felipe
- Bilingual guide
- A short training
- Raincoats available for customers
6th Naquera Street, near Serranos Towers
- Wear comfortable clothes and anti-slip soles
- Due to security reasons, the participant in the activity must weigh more than 35 kg
- Daily at 10.00am, 12.00pm, 4.00pm and 6.00pm
- It's recommended to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour
la liga spain: Valencia - Real Madrid 03-04-2019 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain D...
la liga spain: Valencia - Getafe CF 17-03-2019 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain Del...
Miss Deep'In returns to La3, this time with the wayward Fat Gordon. Emidem will put the soundtrack i...
With only a few Eps, Sebastien Devaud aka Agoria has become a promise come true after editing in Sep...
No two nights are the same, and even less when it comes to ROTO. If you want to start every Saturday...
Second guys are doing very well. Sold Out for weeks in his concert in Valencia ... and then to La3 t...