Valencia park segway tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Along the old river bed you will discover the part of Valencia where the nature flourishes, till you get to the Cabecera Park and the Bioparc. Panoramic views of the park will be enjoyed, along with the vegetation and the lake, which makes this a special place to enjoy nature in the heart of the city and a place you wouldn’t want to miss. After a short training to drive the segway, we will start the tour through the places of this list:
- Serranos towers
- Serranos bridge
- San José bridge
- Las Artes bridge
- Casa del Agua and Azud de Rovella
- 9th of October Bridge
- Cabecera Park
- Cabecera lake
- Bilingual guide
- A short training
- Raincoats available for customers
6th Naquera Street, near the Serranos Towers
- Wear comfortable clothes and anti-slip soles
- Due to security reasons, the participant in the activity must weigh more than 35 kg
- Daily at 10.00am, 12.00pm, 4.00pm and 6.00pm
- It'srecommended to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour
May 31 DISTRICT 10 in Marina Beach. ADVANCE ENTRANCE: € 20 WITH CONSUMPTION (1 CUP OR 2 DESPERADOS) ...
Maika Loubté is of French-Japanese origin, she sings, writes and produces her own music. All his pro...
Club Agora Valencia & Hypnotica Colectiva present: * Esplendor Geometrico live (Geometrik Records) W...
Every Wednesday different theme and always the best hip hop and r&b music. Don't miss it! If James D...
LOVERS OF THE 90s !!! You are in luck. On Saturday June 1, do not miss Raúl Platero and Fran DJ putt...
MARINE (ANTIHEROINS) Marina aká @ marina.antih of burgalés origin began to practice as a deejay in L...