Valencia park segway tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Along the old river bed you will discover the part of Valencia where the nature flourishes, till you get to the Cabecera Park and the Bioparc. Panoramic views of the park will be enjoyed, along with the vegetation and the lake, which makes this a special place to enjoy nature in the heart of the city and a place you wouldn’t want to miss. After a short training to drive the segway, we will start the tour through the places of this list:
- Serranos towers
- Serranos bridge
- San José bridge
- Las Artes bridge
- Casa del Agua and Azud de Rovella
- 9th of October Bridge
- Cabecera Park
- Cabecera lake
- Bilingual guide
- A short training
- Raincoats available for customers
6th Naquera Street, near the Serranos Towers
- Wear comfortable clothes and anti-slip soles
- Due to security reasons, the participant in the activity must weigh more than 35 kg
- Daily at 10.00am, 12.00pm, 4.00pm and 6.00pm
- It'srecommended to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour
la liga spain: Valencia - Getafe CF 17-03-2019 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain Del...
Mondays aren´t gonna be the same in Valencia!! Students and not students are welcome, happy hour & m...
Tuesdays aren´t gonna be the same in Valencia!! Students and not students are welcome, happy hour & ...
GRL PWR returns with two pieces of DJs nationally !! Bulma Beat visits us from BCN. Resident of Cupc...
This Saturday we celebrate the 9th ANNIVERSARY OF La3 With a special Legends session in which Cebria...
Sea, sand, shore, waves, sea breeze, salt and blue sky. Saltpeter. 1918 Balneario Termas Victoria an...