Valencia park segway tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Along the old river bed you will discover the part of Valencia where the nature flourishes, till you get to the Cabecera Park and the Bioparc. Panoramic views of the park will be enjoyed, along with the vegetation and the lake, which makes this a special place to enjoy nature in the heart of the city and a place you wouldn’t want to miss. After a short training to drive the segway, we will start the tour through the places of this list:
- Serranos towers
- Serranos bridge
- San José bridge
- Las Artes bridge
- Casa del Agua and Azud de Rovella
- 9th of October Bridge
- Cabecera Park
- Cabecera lake
- Bilingual guide
- A short training
- Raincoats available for customers
6th Naquera Street, near the Serranos Towers
- Wear comfortable clothes and anti-slip soles
- Due to security reasons, the participant in the activity must weigh more than 35 kg
- Daily at 10.00am, 12.00pm, 4.00pm and 6.00pm
- It'srecommended to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour
Every Wednesday different theme and always the best hip hop and r&b music. Don't miss it! Valencia! ...
Thanks to the support of Hypnotica Colectiva / Club Agora Valencia again we have the possibility of ...
COME BACK COM3ME !!! One of the parties that is consolidated this season, COM3ME returns with the mo...
theBasement dresses up for a night at the CASINO in Valencia. Music and gambling united for one nigh...
Handsome Club has come to La3 to stay and dominate the city Thursdays! The fashion party for over a ...
On Saturday we have a new edition of NOW Underclub (Madrid). From Almeria we receive Dani Berenguel....