Tickets for the "Long Light. Sean Scully at the Villa and Panza Collection"
- Visit the "Long Light. Sean Scully at the Villa and Panza Collection" exhibition and immerse yourself in the art of Sean Scully: a great new exhibition of contemporary works in the exceptional setting of the Villa and Panza Collection
- Admire this collection of contemporary art known throughout the world, created by Giuseppe Panza in the 1950s
- Discover the works of Land Art in this 33,000 square meter park
The FAI presents the Long Light exhibition dedicated to the American master of Irish origins Sean Scully (1945), protagonist of the contemporary pictorial scene. Paintings, papers, photographs and installations: here you will find over 70 works from the first acrylics of the Seventies to the black monochromes up to the Madonna and Landline series of recent years. The works will be set up in the halls of the Villa on the first floor, reaching to the large stable on the ground floor. The show traces circularly and almost entirely the production of Sean Scully in ts unique combination of abstract and figurative.
- Entrance to the “Long Light. Sean Scully at the Villa and Panza Collection” show
- Entrance to the Villa Panza and it's collection
- FAI members
- Student (19-25 years)
- Children (6-18 years)
- Family special (2 adults + 2 children)
- Free up to 5 years
Piazza Litta, 1, 21100 Varese VA, Italy
Villa and Panza Collection
The ticket office closes at 5.15pm
If you buy tickets for the show online, you will get the exhibition catalog at the special price of 25 euros instead of 29 euros
HOW TO ARRIVE
Highway Laghi (A8) Milano-Varese until you reach the center of Varese. Follow directions for the Villa.
Radio Taxi Varese: tel. 0332 24 18 00 Possibility to reach Villa Panza from the train station or from local hotels.
Frequent trains run from Como, Lugano and Malpensa Airport. Go to the Varese Nord station and continue on the bus Line A (departing from Piazzale Trieste) and get off at the end of the line.
- From Thursday 18 April 2019 to Monday 6 January 2020
- Every day except Mondays from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Open on holiday Mondays
Fino all'8 settembre 2019 l’Historian Gallery di Gavirate ospita una grande retrospettiva dedicata a...
From 19th June to 6th October Palazzo Reale will host the extraordinary retrospective "I Preraffaell...
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the...
La Scala Theater Museum is located inside the famous Teatro alla Scala, in the vibrant heart of Mila...
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunn...
Dal 1° maggio all’8 settembre 2019 il MUDEC di Milano ospita “Roy Lichtenstein. Multiple visions” un...
Anselm Kiefer has put up five large canvases around his Seven Heavenly Palaces 2004-2015. What did h...
Nella mostra “Remains” di Sheela Gowda sono presenti sculture e installazioni composte da elementi l...
Explore Milan’s Duomo with an expert licensed guide. Meet your private guide at Piazza del Duomo and...
Como is one of the most picturesque cities of Italy, the ideal destination for tourists who want to ...