Tickets for the "Long Light. Sean Scully at the Villa Panza Collection"
- Visit the "Long Light. Sean Scully at the Villa Panza Collection" exhibition and immerse yourself in the art of Sean Scully: a great new exhibition of contemporary works in the exceptional setting of the Villa Panza Collection
- Admire this collection of contemporary art known throughout the world, created by Giuseppe Panza in the 1950s
- Discover the works of Land Art in this 33,000 square meter park
The FAI presents the Long Light exhibition dedicated to the American master of Irish origins Sean Scully (1945), protagonist of the contemporary pictorial scene. Paintings, papers, photographs and installations: here you will find over 70 works from the first acrylics of the 70s to the black monochromes up to the Madonna and Landline series of recent years. The works will be set up in the halls of the Villa on the first floor, reaching to the large stable on the ground floor. The show traces circularly and almost entirely the production of Sean Scully in its unique combination of abstract and figurative.
- Entrance to the “Long Light. Sean Scully at the Villa Panza Collection” show
- Entrance to the Villa Panza and it's collection
- FAI members
- Student (19-25 years)
- Children (6-18 years)
- Family special (2 adults + 2 children)
- Free up to 5 years
Piazza Litta, 1, 21100 Varese VA, Italy
Villa Panza Collection.
The ticket office closes at 5.15pm
If you buy tickets for the show online, you will get the exhibition catalog at the special price of 25 euros instead of 29 euros
HOW TO ARRIVE
Highway Laghi (A8) Milano-Varese until you reach the center of Varese. Follow directions for the Villa.
Radio Taxi Varese: tel. 0332 24 18 00 Possibility to reach Villa Panza from the train station or from local hotels.
Frequent trains run from Como, Lugano and Malpensa Airport. Go to the Varese Nord station and continue on the bus Line A (departing from Piazzale Trieste) and get off at the end of the line.
- From Thursday 18 April 2019 to Monday 6 January 2020
- Every day except Mondays from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Open on holiday Mondays
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Saturday 25 January 2020 GENAU pres. Remco Beekwilder (Emerald - Monnom Black / NL) Keira (Void / IT...
Friday 24 January 2020 from 11.30pm at Fabrique Milan powered by AMNESIA milan, Loud-Contact, Sincro...
Dekmantel, Off Sonar Barcelona with Boiler Room, Berghain for Klockworks, Panorama Bar invited by Ma...
SHOUT! | 04/04/2020 presents WADE ONLINE TICKETS / ONLINE TICKET >>> € 10 LIMITED TICKET PROMO - VAL...