1 Hour private Gondola ride
- 1-hour ride on the traditional Venetian Gondola (private one)
- The timeless beauty of Venice seen from the water
- Amazing photography opportunities
- Slide among centuries of history and picturesque views
- Experience the deepest side of Venice, away from the crowds
Admire Venice from the most exclusive and breathtaking point of view: the water. Slide among centuries of history and picturesque views on a traditional Venetian gondola, an experience you will hardly forget. The gondola is one of the main symbols of Venice, as emblematic of the famous water city as mysterious in its origins. Not many people know that at the beginning this unique vessel was different from the one we can admire today, changing across time together with the city it is associated with. Of course, the history of the gondola is deeply bonded with the Venice one.
Considered one of the most beautiful and elegant boats on Earth, it is built through unique techniques and each part of it also has symbolic meanings. For example, its multi-pronged ferro, or prow, does have five or six “pettini”, symbolic of the six “sestieri” in which Venice is divided into. The function of this part made of iron is to balance gondoliere’s weigh and it has an “S” shape evoking the flow of the Canal Grande.
Not only elegance and beauty then, but a whole world also embodied in this boat nowadays the symbol of Venice. Let yourself experience in first person the gondola through this tour. An enchanting and relaxing way to enjoy the colours, lights, sights, charm and beauty of Venice. You will admire elegant bank-side palaces, unique bridges and breath the charming and magic atmosphere that only a town built on the water can give you. Can you imagine a better experience to share with the people you love? Probably difficult to find. Just take your smile and beloved one with you, the timeless beauty of Venice seen from the gondola will do the rest.
- 1 hour ride on a traditional Venetian gondola
- Assistant for boarding
- Explanations during the ride (no guide)
- Hotels pick up/drop off
Under the two big white columns (the column of the winged lion) in Saint Mark's Square
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of an exceptionally high tide in Venice or heavy rain it might be cancelled by the organization and refund will be provided
- Up to 6 people per gondola
- Please be sure to get there on time
- Every day except for Sundays
- Starting at 10.00; 12.00; 14.00; 16.00; 17.00
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...