30-minute private gondola ride in Venice
- Experience the magic and history of Venice on a private gondola ride
- Pass beneath Venice’s ancient and romantic bridges with your loved one(s)
- Skip the line and jump on board straight away
Experience an exclusive and romantic 30-minute private gondola ride on the canals of Venice.
Discover the city from the water, as it was meant to be seen. See picturesque canals and enchanting Venetian architecture and share the ride with a loved one.
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the 17th and 18th centuries. Today, there are just 400 that are still in active service. Do not miss this opportunity to experience Venice from one of these icons on a private 30-minute ride.
Although most of the gondolas are used for touristic purposes, you'll be fascinated by the strong bond they continue to have with the history of Venice.
Learn how each part of the boat has symbolic meanings. For example, the ferro or prow has 5 or 6 pettini (prongs) to symbolize the city’s sestieri (districts). Made of iron to balance the weight of the gondolier, the S shape evokes the flow of "Canal Grande".
- 30-minute private gondola ride
- Transportation to the meeting point
Calle Larga XXII Marzo, 2091, San Marco (Venice)
Present your voucher to anyone at the "Service Gondola" wooden stand.
• This activity takes place rain or shine, but please note that in the event of exceptionally high tides or heavy rain, the tour may be canceled by the local supplier and a full refund will be provided
• Each gondola carries a maximum of 6 people, larger groups will be divided between multiple gondolas
9.30, 10.30, 11.30, 12.15
14.30, 15.30, 16.30, 17.30, 18.15
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara present a spectacular show dedicated to both...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...