- Discover the traditional Venetian gastronomy
- Taste aperitiv at 3 different taverns
- Experience an authentic happy hour with a local guide
Feel like a true Venetian when you experience a happy hour in Venice. Discover the traditional venetian gastronomy, known all over the world for its fresh fish and its savory wine. This tour will give you the opportunity to discover the street food of Venice: you will stop by three different “bacari” (traditional taverns), where you will taste the traditional “cicchetti” (appetitizers) and a glass of wine. Your local tour guide will lead you to enjoy the authentic and genuine atmosphere that characterizes the Rialto Bridge area.
- Specialized tourist assistant
- Short historical and cultural explanations during the walking tour
- Wine and food tastings in three different traditional taverns
- Transfer to the meeting point
- Extra tastings
Calle del Gambaro, 530, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Rialto Bridge (Rialto Market side) in front of Frollo Jewelry.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 people
- Maximum of 15 people per tour
- All clients that are minors (less than 18 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the minor for the duration of the tour
- Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 6.00pm
- Arrive 15 minutes before tour start time
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
Meet your local guide in center of Venice and with a short walk of 15 minutes through hidden streets...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
Enjoy this wine tasting in a typical Venice bar and feel just like in a wine yard: you will taste fo...
Venice can boast a story of textile production which is almost one thousand years old. The tour star...
Vivi la tua esperienza di guida in pista, diventa tu il pilota per un giorno alla guida dell'auto de...