Bacari tour in Venice
- Discover the traditional Venetian gastronomy
- Taste aperitiv at 3 different taverns
- Experience an authentic happy hour with a local guide
Feel like a true Venetian when you experience a happy hour in Venice. Discover the traditional venetian gastronomy, known all over the world for its fresh fish and its savory wine. This tour will give you the opportunity to discover the street food of Venice: you will stop by three different “bacari” (traditional taverns), where you will taste the traditional “cicchetti” (appetitizers) and a glass of wine. Your local tour guide will lead you to enjoy the authentic and genuine atmosphere that characterizes the Rialto Bridge area.
- Specialized tourist assistant
- Short historical and cultural explanations during the walking tour
- Wine and food tastings in three different traditional taverns
- Transfer to the meeting point
- Extra tastings
Calle del Gambaro, 530, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Rialto Bridge (Rialto Market side) in front of Frollo Jewelry.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 people
- Maximum of 15 people per tour
- All clients that are minors (less than 18 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the minor for the duration of the tour
- Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 6.00pm
- Arrive 15 minutes before tour start time
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Discover the secret corners of Venice from a double perspective on a 2-hour sightseeing tour on foot...
Discover a secret corner of Venice and spend an afternoon dancing and eating sweets. Upon your arriv...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...