A fantastic route, at the discovery of Venice’s secrets and its famous Carnival. You’ll be given a map to start you on the treasure hunt, but that’s not all: after downloading the App on your phone, this will become your compass and your personal automatic storyteller, recounting the secrets of the city and of this festive period.
The game will take you across the whole city, leading you into unexplored corners, and of course passing through the heart of Venice and the Carnival: St. Mark’s Square.
During the hunt, you’ll have to take a picture of at least 3 points highlighted on the map. At the end, the treasure will be yours: two Venetian masks, one beautifully decorated in traditional style and the other one white, just waiting to be painted. Personalize your white mask with a professional mask maker!
Put your finished mask on and take your carnival super selfie!
Post your masked selfie on our Facebook page and invite your friends to like it. The most creative, fun and bizzarre pics get a reward! This game is ideal for groups and families too. Guaranteed you won’t forget it in a hurry!
- 3 huge bridges crossing the main Venetian road: The Grand Canal. You will discover the Constitution bridge which is the most recent one, projected by the famous architect Calatrava, the Scalzi bridge and the world known Rialto Bridge which is the oldest one.
- The hidden ancient law announcing place, called the Rialto hunchback. (Because not only the Notre Dame has its hunchback!)
- Walking around Venice, you will find on your path a lot of characteristic streets, as for example, Calle dei Boteri with its fascinating artisan history
- What about the ancient fish market? It is called Rialto Mercato
- Erbaria, which word comes from ‘Erba’ that means spices in English. Venetians were and are not only gondoliers but especially merchants
- You will admire unique panoramas and corners
- Along the promenade you will also learn the Carnival curiosities, about the masks, the ‘frittelle’ and much more!