Centuries of Venetians velvet traditional tour
- Secrets behind the 1.000-year-old history of textiles
- A fascinating look into the looms of the 18th century
- Expert guide uncovering the intricate methods and techniques
- Free time in the showroom to admire the textile products
Venice can boast a story of textile production which is almost one thousand years old. The tour starts in the looms of 1700 where it will be explained the history of weaving and looms. The secrets of handcrafted textiles will be shown, while the fabrics are in process with operators using the original techniques and hardware.
At the end of the tour, you will have the chance to spend some time in the showroom where you can admire all the products and eventually buy a souvenir.
- Guided tour of a textile factory showroom
- Admission fees
- Drinks or food
- Free of charge: child under 12 years old
Tessitura Luigi Bevilacqua – Santa Croce 1320
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- From Monday to Friday 3.00pm
- Not available from August 15th to August 20th, from December 15th to January 7th, and on public holidays
Visit Venice and its lagoon: discover its picturesque corners, history and legends at your own pace ...
“Having a spritz together” as Venetians used to say, is the perfect pause between work and dinner — ...
After a fascinating boat ride in the Lagoon you will reach Murano, known throughout the world for it...
Enjoy a panoramic walking tour with a specialized tourist guide of the area near Piazza San Marco an...
Enjoy this amazing gondola tour through the Venice most secluded waterways and be amazed by the most...
A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the ancient history of the Serenissima Rep...