Centuries of Venetians velvet traditional tour
- Secrets behind the 1.000-year-old history of textiles
- A fascinating look into the looms of the 18th century
- Expert guide uncovering the intricate methods and techniques
- Free time in the showroom to admire the textile products
Venice can boast a story of textile production which is almost one thousand years old. The tour starts in the looms of 1700 where it will be explained the history of weaving and looms. The secrets of handcrafted textiles will be shown, while the fabrics are in process with operators using the original techniques and hardware.
At the end of the tour, you will have the chance to spend some time in the showroom where you can admire all the products and eventually buy a souvenir.
- Guided tour of a textile factory showroom
- Admission fees
- Drinks or food
- Free of charge: child under 12 years old
Tessitura Luigi Bevilacqua – Santa Croce 1320
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- From Monday to Friday 3.00pm
- Not available from August 15th to August 20th, from December 15th to January 7th, and on public holidays
Le circuit "Le meilleur de Venise" est idéal pour les visiteurs qui disposent de peu de temps et qui...
Visit Venice and its lagoon: discover its picturesque corners, history and legends at your own pace ...
Streaty Venice is a relaxing 3 hr walk around the intricate alleys of the old town. The walk goes th...
Enjoy a gondola ride through Venice canals and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant.Ta...
An extraordinary journey through Palazzo Contarini Del Bovolo and its famous staircase. During your ...
NEW YEAR'S EVE 2019 Party + Dinner at Iron Gate's CONTARINI PALACE! Complete dinner from 8.00pm to 1...