Combo tour: walking tour of Venice with Doge's palace skip the line and gondola ride
- Walking tour in the heart of Venice
- Get advantage of the skip-the-line tickets to the Doge's Palace
- Enjoy a gondola ride along Venice canals
Your guide will take you inside Palazzo Ducale, once the seat of the Venetian political power. The guide will show you the palace splendid rooms, plastered and immersed in hundreds of masterpieces of painting. You'll discover the halls of power, plunging you in a very particular historical context: the European Middle Ages and the immediately following centuries.
After the visit of Doge's Palace, you will visit the unusual and fascinating corners of Venice off the beaten track and where time seems to have stood still centuries ago. You will enjoy a panoramic walking tour with the Guide of the area between Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge, through a labyrinth of little canals, and sites of historic and artistic interest, passing by some special places: Teatro La Fenice (“The Phoenix”), one of the most famous opera house in Europe; Scala del Bovolo, an unique spiral staircase with a plethora of arches; Rialto Bridge and its typical shops, one of the architectural icons of Venice.
At the end of the walking tour, you will enjoy a relaxing gondola ride approx. 30 minutes ride on the Grand Canal (S. Maria della Salute area) and minor canals (Fenice area).
- Guided tour with commentary by a qualified and experienced guide
- Skip the line Doge’s Palace Guided Tour and city highlights walking guided tour
- Audio-receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people
- Gondola ride without commentary 30 minutes
- Entrance ticket valid to visit by yourself the palaces around St. Mark’s Square (Royal Palace now Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
- Child (3-5): reduced
Piazza San Marco, 30100 Venezia VE
St. Mark's Square - Clock Tower near the exchange office (the white building with blue clock facade). Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “TOUR”. Do NOT go to the Bell Tower. Please arrive at the meeting points 15 minutes before the departure time.
- This tour is available only in English
- Bookings can be canceled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service. The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in this case it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside Doge’s Palace: Free deposit inside
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Each gondola can guest a maximum of 6 people
- Daily at 2:15pm
- From April to October
The Palazzo Ducale represented for centuries the seat of Venetian political power. Together with a q...
Enjoy a gondola ride and discover Venice from the water. Glide along the Grand Canal and venture int...
This walking tour gives insight on Venice’s history and culture with a thorough overview of all the ...
The Doge's Palace tourThe Palazzo Ducale represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian politica...
Enjoy a complete Venice Experience with the Doge's Palace and the Golden Basilica skip-the-line and ...
You can’t go to Venice without visiting St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doge's Palace, the city’s two to...
On this tour led by a private expert guide, you will discover the most beautiful and famous monument...
If you are only in Venice for a short time, The Best of Venice tour is the right choice for you. You...
Book this private 2.5-hour tour to discover the best part of Padua: the famous Basilica of Saint Ant...
Excursion to the Venetian Lagoon for the visit of islands famous for the handcrafts: Murano for the ...