Complete Venice - audio guide and app
- Download this innovative app to discover Venice's most famous areas
- Get an interactive guide that will uncover the secrets and the hidden jewels of Venice
- Discover Venice like a true Venetian!
With this app you will discover the soul of Venice through its most picturesque squares and streets. Let your mobile guide escort you through historical sites such the Arsenale, the Ghetto and the countless churches with masterpieces by Venetian artists.
This walking, narrated itinerary will allow you to uncover the whole city and thanks to the interactive map, you won't get lost!
The itinerary includes:
- Panoramic tour of St Mark's, Rialto and Accademia areas
- Ghetto and Canareggio area
- Arsenale and Castello area, where Venice’s myth was built
- From San Rocco and Frari Basilica to the Rialto Bridge and St. Croce area
How does it work?
After purchase, follow the instructions to download your app and input your code. The mobile app's built-in map will guide you and the audio descriptions will begin automatically on your device as you pass in front of each location. You decide the pace of your visit as you listen to the automatic audio-narration. Your app is valid for one week and can be used anytime, day or night. Plus, the app won’t use up any of your precious data connection as it runs solely on GPS!
- App with interactive guide
- The app is available in English, Italian (from 1st of april) French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese (from 1st of May)
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only
- You will receive the app and the QR code at the moment of reservation
- Follow the instruction to download the app and log in
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...