"Create your Venice Carnival mask" decoration course
- Choose between a course of mask production or decoration
- Learn the ancient technique of making a Venetian papier-mâché mask
- Keep your own mask as a very special souvenir
An unforgettable activity where an venetian master artisan will explain the traditional art of making masks and their history!
Course of production
Your instructor will explain the ancient technique of making a Venetian papier-mâché mask, providing information about the use of masks in Venice during past centuries. The participants at the end of the hour will keep their mask as a very special souvenir to bring back home.
Course of decoration
Your instructor will be an experienced decorator, who will teach you how to paint and decorate your own mask. The participants will choose a mask to be decorated during the course and, at the end of the course, they will keep their mask as a very special souvenir to bring back home.
- Explaination by an expert decorator
- Souvenir to bring back home
- Drinks or food
- Child under 12 years old (only if accompanied by an adult), Family Offer
Campiello San Zulian
- If you choose the course of production, you shall return to the laboratory after a few hours to collect the mask since it takes time to dry off. The created mask will not be decorated
- Max. 6 people per class
- The tour is not considered private but is shared with guests not belonging to the same party
- Appropriate cloth suggested
- Production course: every day at 9.30am, 11.00am, 12.30pm, 4.00pm, 5.30pm 7.00pm, 8.30pm
- Decoration course: every day at 9.30am, 11.00am, 12.30pm, 4.00pm, 5.30pm, 7.00pm, 8.30pm
- Tour does not operate on December 25th and January 1st
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara present a spectacular show dedicated to both...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...