Doge's Palace and St Mark's Square museums skip-the-line tickets with gondola ride
- Get access to all museums around St.Mark's Square
- Enjoy the gondola ride through the city’s most secluded waterways passing along the Grand Canal
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
- Enjoy a special gondola ride through the magic canals of Venice
The Palazzo Ducale represented for centuries the seat of Venetian political power. Together with a qualified and experienced guide you will admire the halls of power, plunging you into a very special setting: the European Middle Ages and the centuries immediately following. You’ll be surprised by the rich details of the gold staircase, at the realism of the scenes depicted by many artists who have decorated this building; you will relive the anguish of the prisoners crossing the famous Bridge of Sighs, and entering the Venetian prisons, famous for hosting Giacomo Casanova.
Thanks to this special ticket you will also have access to the following palaces around St. Mark’s Square that you may visit by yourself: Royal Palace now Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana. You will discover the way of life for the Venetians, with paintings, libraries, old coinage, and sculptures. You will also have the opportunity to visit the area built by Napoleon and the rooms restored for Sissi, the Empress of Austria.
Later, the gondola ride will take you along the canals of Venice. During your pleasant ride, you will admire Desdemona’s House and Mozart’s House passing by the worldwide famous La Fenice Theatre proceeding along the Rio Canal, “De le Ostreghe” leading into the most charming part of the Grand Canal, where you will admire the Peggy Guggenheim Collection Palace. When you reach the Salute Church and "Punta della Dogana" you will enjoy a quick unique breathtaking view of S. Giorgio’s Island, Saint Mark’s with its Bell-tower and Doge’s Palace.
- Shared “Skip the line” Doge’s Palace guided tour
- Entrance ticket valid to visit by yourself the palaces around St. Mark’s Square (Royal Palace now Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana)
- Audio receiver devices are included in case of groups over 10 people
- Glass craftsman at work close to Saint Mark’s Square (only for Doge's Palace morning tour)
- Shared gondola ride (30 minutes approx.) with commentary by mobile app or brochure
- Multilingual assistance for embarkation
- Infant (0-1): free of charge
- Child (2-5): reduced
S. Marco, 1097, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
For the Doge Palace visit, you will find the assistant waiting for you with the signboard "TOUR" under the Clock Tower which is located in Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight on leaving the Basilica on your right and you will find it. Do NOT go to the Bell Tower.
For the Venetian Waterways by gondola, you will find the assistant waiting for you with a signboard “Gondola Tour” at the Ground floor colonnade in front of Museo Correr's Entrance which is located in Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower leaving the Basilica behind you proceed straight on to the colonnade with Museo Correr’s entrance.
- The entrance ticket also gives you access to the following palaces around St. Mark’s Square that you may visit by yourself: Royal Palace now Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana
- The visit is monolingual
- For security reasons suitcases, backpacks or large bags are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace, the storage service is free of charge.
- Each gondola can host a maximum of 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests ‘weight
- Between the two tours, there is a time gap of a few hours if you choose the morning, one or about 30 minutes for the afternoon one.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Doge’s Palace takes 1 hour, and the gondola ride takes 30 minutes.
- The tour ends at 4.30pm near San Marco area
- Every day
- For the Doge's Palace tour, departure will be every day at 10.45am from November to March and at 2.15pm (only in English) from April to October
- For the Gondola ride, departure will be at 4.00pm (all year round)
- From April to October: Afternoon Doge’s Palace only in English.
- From November to March: English every day - German on Monday and Friday - French on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday - Spanish on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
The Doge's Palace tourThe Palazzo Ducale represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian politica...
Your guide will take you inside Palazzo Ducale, once the seat of the Venetian political power. The g...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
Excursion to the Venetian Lagoon for the visit of islands famous for the handcrafts: Murano for the ...
A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the ancient history of the Serenissima Rep...
Enjoy a Gondola ride with music and Venetian singer! Listen to the romantic Italian songs played by ...
A cruise in the Lagoon is a suggestive as well as enjoyable experience, a new and different way to s...
Take the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing promenade by gondola, the most famous and quintessential bo...
Join this best selling Venice tour to experience Venetian culture in the form of local food specialt...