Fisherman for a day in Venice
- Sail on a traditional Venetian fishing boat
- Take in breathtaking views of the lagoon
- Have fun with the help of an expert venetian fisherman
- Learn the Venetian fishing techniques
Relax, have fun and experience Venice from the open lagoon on a fishing excursion between the islands. From a traditional Venetian fishing boat, you will see breathtaking views of the islands and most famous sights of Venice while also living Venice as only real Venetians do.
You will feel the tides and currents of the lagoon. Your captain, an expert Venetian fisherman, will teach about our native fish and Venetian fishing techniques and, of course, bring in the catch!
Meanwhile, you will pass some of the most important monuments in Venice, maybe even cast your net just beside one. Altogether, there is no closer experience of the culture of the Venetian lagoon than this.
- Explaination by an expert venetian fisherman
- Ride on Venetian fishing boat
- Lunch or dinner
Riva degli Schiavoni, 4149, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Metropole – Riva degli Schiavoni, 4149, 30122 Venezia
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes and sport clothes are suggested
- A minimum of two people is required
- The tour is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10.00 AM - 4.00 PM
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...