Florence with High-Speed Train and 4-Star Hotel from Venice
- Spend 1 night in the Tuscan city in a central 4-star hotel
- Arrive in the centre of Florence with a high-speed train
- Enjoy visiting the city onboard a Hop-on Hop-off bus
Discover the Renaissance city of Florence with this brand-new 2-day package from Venice.
Your high-speed train will leave Venice at 8.55 AM and come back to Venice the day after at 3.54 PM. Get off the train in Florence and check-in in your 4-star hotel with B&B service right in the city centre. Jump on a Hop-on Hop-off bus with your ticket valid for 2 days and visit the city at your own pace.
A new 2-day superior package that will give free time to discover Florence and its monuments and highlights and learn the its art and history while you're onboard the bus!
- Roundtrip train ticket from/to Venice
- Assistance at departure in Venice
- 2-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket in Florence
- Accomodation in double/single room in a 4-star hotel in Florence city center
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Single Room full price
- Double room full price ( Child 2-6 in double room 10% off )
- Triple room full price ( Child 2-6 in triple room 10% off )
- Child 0-1 free with no seats reserved
Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
No assistance provided at the train station. All instructions will be sent via email directly by the tour provider after the booking
- All document will be sent to EMAIL COSTUMER , please provide it
- Departure time may change according to 2016 new trains timetable.
- Daily at 8.30 AM
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
Escape the crowds of Venice with a day-tour excursion to explore the captivating region of Veneto. S...
This Venice day tour itinerary features two different tours: original Venice walking tour and Venice...
Murano’s glass blowers are some of the most important citizens of Venice, and throughout the ages, t...