- Explore St. Mark's Square and discover the Byzantine and Gothic sights
- Listen to the tales, legends, and anecdotes of a city with an ancient culture
- Explore the famous and lively Rialto market
- Admire the artworks of the famous painters Tiziano and Tintoretto
Enjoy an unusual private tour of Venice, a tour in which you'll not only explore the city and learn about its history, culture and legends, but also have the chance to visit its famous Rialto market.
Starting from St. Mark's Square, you'll see and learn about the history of the world-famous St. Mark's Basilica, along with the Doge's Palace and in addition to other significant monuments and attractions in the city. You will then explore the picturesque area around the Rialto where you’ll walk through labyrinthian Venetian backstreets ("call") and its small squares ("campi") to discover the most intriguing city tales and legends about the gondoliers and ghosts.
The Rialto market will be the final stop of this tour in the morning: a magical place, full history and life. A place famous amongst the Venetian people as well as tourists, where you can find the best quality fresh fish and any kind of fruit or vegetables.
After lunch, you'll have the chance to choose, together with your guide, which church your prefer to visit between the following two: Chiesa ai Frari (home to Tiziano's artworks, such as the stunning "Assunta") or Chiesa di San Rocco Ai Frari (with Tintoretto's artworks, e. g. the great "Crocifissione").
Prepare to take some amazing pictures of the central sestiere (district) with beautiful squares and crumbling mansions along with ancient churches, ateliers, and bridges.
- private tour
- expert tour guide
- entrance tickets to Chiesa Ai Frari or to Chiesa di San Rocco Ai Frari (can be purchased on the spot)
Piazza San Marco, 67, 30124 Venezia
Meet your guide between the two big columns "Colonne di San Marco e San Todaro"
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites and will take place outside, except for Chiesa Ai Frari or to Chiesa di San Rocco Ai Frari (the tickets to enter the church of your choice can be easily bought on the spot)
- the tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally high tide in Venice or heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- the meeting point for the afternoon will be decided directly with your guide before lunch
This tour is available from Monday to Saturday, at 9 am, 10 am and 11 am.
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
Meet your local guide in center of Venice and with a short walk of 15 minutes through hidden streets...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
Enjoy this wine tasting in a typical Venice bar and feel just like in a wine yard: you will taste fo...
Venice can boast a story of textile production which is almost one thousand years old. The tour star...
Vivi la tua esperienza di guida in pista, diventa tu il pilota per un giorno alla guida dell'auto de...