- Discover hidden bars and meet locals
- Taste wines and traditional cicchetti
- Listen to the ghostly sounds and hear tales of tragic deaths
The tour starts with a short introduction surrounding the area of Rialto, and just why it is one of the most famous markets in Europe. During the tour you will be taken to hidden bars, that are found off the beaten track. Meander with the locals, embrace their culture, whilst enjoying local wines and discovering the endless selection of cicchetti (small traditional snacks). During the tour you will visit three popular bars and will taste a glass of wine and a choice of cicchetti in each one.
The second part of the evening tour starts by taking you into the Castello area, you will discover anecdotes of Venetian Doges, noblemen and unrequited love, learn about the ghostly sounds to be heard outside of the Malibran theatre and tales of tragic deaths, whilst strolling through the darkened alleys. Heading over to the Saints Giovanni and Paolo Square, learn the story behind the graffiti on one of the most famous buildings in Venice, and then stroll along the windy and foreboding Fondamenta Nuova, located opposite the cemetery, and discover the story of the unburied child that is said to still be seen in the murky lagoon. This special evening tour concludes in the Cannaregio area.
- Guided tour of the Rialto area, including wine and food tasting in three different bars
- One glass of wine in each location, accompanied by Venetian Cichetti
- Guided walking tour of the Cannareggio and Castello areas
- Tours are provided in English, French, Spanish or German
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Sestiere di S. Marco, 5310, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Meet in the Saint Bartolomeo Square, in front to the statue of Goldoni.
- The tour is bilingual
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to booked tour start time
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- This combined tour will take place rain or shine
- Children's drinks are not included and will be paid directly by the client
- Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 6.00pm
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
Meet your local guide in center of Venice and with a short walk of 15 minutes through hidden streets...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
Enjoy this wine tasting in a typical Venice bar and feel just like in a wine yard: you will taste fo...
Venice can boast a story of textile production which is almost one thousand years old. The tour star...
Vivi la tua esperienza di guida in pista, diventa tu il pilota per un giorno alla guida dell'auto de...