Guided walk in St. Erasmo Island with a local
- Relax on the secret garden filled island, away from the busy Venice
- Visit a local winery to enjoy a tasting
- Tour the island with a local
In the middle of the Venetian lagoon, a world away from the hustle and bustle of Venice, there is an island called the garden of Venice, St Erasmo. This island is filled with narrow canals, fields and vineyards making this island a unique place to relax and have a different kind of experience in the Venetian lagoon.
You will travel to the island on a 30 minute vaporetto with your local guide who will describe the islands of the lagoon. Once on the island you will walk past fields of vegetables and vineyards and hear about the local delicaies grown here. Together with your guide learn how the island uses an ancestral irrigation system that has since been updated, to collect rainwater in the canals that cross the vineyards and later released by gates at low tide. See the famous purple artichokes and later visit a local winery, to taste the wine produced at Orto.
- Specialized tourist assistant
- Wine tasting at a local winery
- Transfer to the meeting point
- Vaporetto ticket
- Entrance tickets for churches or monuments along the itinerary
- Explanations inside monuments or churches
Fondamente Nove, 5036, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
In front of the vaporetto station at Fondamente Nove (dock B).
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 participants
- Maximum of 15 people per tour
- Please note that itineraries are approximate (details could change due weather, high water or other external factors)
- No entrance in museums or palaces is included in this tour
- All clients that are minors (less than 18 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the minor for the duration of the tour
- Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9.00am
Le circuit "Le meilleur de Venise" est idéal pour les visiteurs qui disposent de peu de temps et qui...
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Meet your local guide in center of Venice and with a short walk of 15 minutes through hidden streets...
With Venezia Unica - Official All Venice City Pass, you'll have complete access to all the cultural ...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
Il Museo Ebraico di Venezia è caratterizzato da un complesso urbanistico architettonico e museale un...