Hidden staircases walking tour in Venice
- Visit Scala Contarini Del Bovolo with exclusive evening access
- Admire breathtaking views over the roof tops of Venice
- Learn the history and art of Venice from passionate guides
- Enjoy a glass of Prosecco in local bar to end the tour
Escape the summer heat on this exclusive evening walking tour to visit some of the most important sights of Venice. Unknown to many tourists and hidden in the center of Venice is a unique spiraling “snail” staircase that winds up the tower-like facade of this historic palazzo.
Going inside this architectural gem you will see that the stairs have beautiful spiral arcades, 90 feet high, combining elements of Gothic, Renaissance, and Byzantine styles. Access the inner rooms of the building and your guide will entertain you with stories, legends and the history.
Climb to the top of its 80 steps, to admire the beautiful view over the rooftops of the city and later visit the Loggia the room of Tintoretto to see a collection of paintings and sculptures.
After discover the hidden Venice as you pass through the small alleyways and make your way to the Ospedaletto. Closed to the public the complex of the Ospedaletto is opened especialy for you with private access to its church and rooms consisting of: The Church of Santa Maria dei Derelitti, The courtyard, The Sala della Musica and The Sardi’ Staircase
The tour ends outside the Ospedaletto in the area of San Giovani and Paolo where you will vista local of bar for a glass of Prosecco.
- Expert English speaking guide
- Exclusive evening access to all sights including all entrance fees
- Lantern to light your way
- Headsets for groups over 10 people
- Donation of 1 Euro from every booking towards the restoration of the Church
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (aged 0-5) : Free
Campo Manin, 30124 Venezia VE
Look for a Venice Events assistant holding a tour sign and orange umbrella, in front of the statue in Campo Manin.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- The tour will take place rain or shine
- Maximum of 25 people per tour
- Fridays at 6.00pm
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start time
- Tours are not available on 25 May because of the Architecture Biennale
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...