Historic walking tour of Venice
- Take a walk through the most characteristic and important places in Venice's history
- A qualified guide will escort you through the millennium of life of the Serenissima Republic
Take a walk outdoors (no entries) through the most characteristic and important places for the history of Venice. A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the millennium of life of the Serenissima Republic, recalling the past full of charm of this unique city. This is an essential tour for the understanding of Venice!
- Piazza San Marco: Origins, history and description of the main monuments, such as Basilica San Marco, Palazzo Ducale, Bell Tower, Clock Tower and Procuratie.
- Santa Maria Formosa: History and anecdotes related to this wonderful and characteristic square.
- Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo: The "Pantheon" of Venice, the Great School of Charity, the Captains of fortune.
- Marco Polo’s House and Malibran Theatre: Anecdotes and past and recent history cross each other in this beautiful corner of Venice.
- Return to San Marco through the Mercerie, vital connection between Rialto and San Marco and the main street for the city shopping.
After the tour, you will be given a free coupon for a visit to a Murano glass factory in order to discover one of the greatest Venetian arts. Please note this is a free of charge optional trip by private boat to Murano Island (generally scheduled from 2 PM to 4 PM) and it is not a part of the tour. Be kindly aware that this optional visit could take longer than the scheduled time and that we do not recommend participating if you have other reservations scheduled on the same day.
- Guided Walking Tour of Venice
- Audio-receiver devices in case of groups over 10 people
- Children 0-5 years old: free of charge
S. Marco, 288, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Clock Tower of Venice - near "Yex" Exchange office (the white building with the blue clock facade)
- The tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide
- Every day at 09:00 am
Haga que su estancia en Venecia sea inolvidable con una velada nocturna en el mágico y único Theatre...
Este itinerario de día de Venecia incluye dos recorridos diferentes: recorrido a pie por Venecia ori...
Los maestros de vidrio de La Catedral del Vidrio - Santa Chiara presentan un espectáculo espectacula...
Este museo, dedicado a los pensamientos y obras de Leonardo da Vinci, está situado en el corazón de ...
Este tour privado por Venecia es perfecto si tu estancia en la ciudad es corta pero, a pesar de ello...
Impara i segreti ed i trucchi dei più famosi piatti della cucina veneziana e assaggia il frutto del ...