Leonardo da Vinci Museum with Venice 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tickets
- Marvel at the spectacular works created by Leonardo da Vinci
- Study the fantastic Era of the Renaissance
- Visit Venice in 48 hours on board a hop-on hop-off sightseeing boat
Visit the fascinating Leonardo da Vinci Museum combined with your 48-hour Venice City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off boat ticket.
The museum is brilliant for young and old alike, a veritable laboratory of curiosity and experimentation. It is divided into four elemental sections: earth, water, air and fire. The machines have been made by studying the drawings contained in the famous Leonardo da Vinci codes while maintaining the original proportions. You can also admire and compare some of the major anatomical studies of Leonardo and a reproduction of his principal paintings with the use of the backlight technology with very high resolution.
The museum, which has explanations in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Russian, is completed by educational projections concerning the life and work of Leonardo. Visit the Leonardo da Vinci Museum with your skip-the-line ticket at any time during your day.
- Skip-the-Line ticket to the Museum
- Venice City Sightseeing 48-hour boat ticket
- Drinks and meals
- Pick up service
- Children (0-6): free
- Children (7-18): reduced price
Venice City Sightseeing® Visitor Center, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Your voucher must be exchanged at Venice City Sightseeing® Visitor Center situated inside the train station of Santa Lucia, in front of platform 14
- The validity of your open boat ticket will start when you exchange your voucher
- No refunds can be given to customers without a printed copy of their voucher
- The Museum is located in Campo San Rocco, 3052, next to the Basilica dei Frari
Leonardo da Vinci Museum - opening times
- 1st of November- 31st of March, from 10:30am to 5:30pm
- 1st of April-31st of October, from 10:00am to 6:30pm; closed 24, 25 December and 1 January
- Last entrance to the museum 40 minutes before the closing time
You can check the updated boat timetable here
Le circuit "Le meilleur de Venise" est idéal pour les visiteurs qui disposent de peu de temps et qui...
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Meet your local guide in center of Venice and with a short walk of 15 minutes through hidden streets...
With Venezia Unica - Official All Venice City Pass, you'll have complete access to all the cultural ...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
Il Museo Ebraico di Venezia è caratterizzato da un complesso urbanistico architettonico e museale un...