Local guided walking tour of Venice
- Guided tour of Venice through the eyes of a local
- Expert advice on where to buy the best Venetian products
- Walk across the famous Rialto bridge to St. Mark's Square
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and receive expert local advice for the best shops to purchase typical Venetian products, as you make your way to Saint Mark’s square. Learn about how the Venetians live in the most wonderful city in the world, during your 2-hour walking tour with a local guide.
Be ready to feel like a local as your tour begins in the lively square of Campo Santa Margherita, surrounded in a friendly atmosphere and little off the beaten tourist track. This square is frequented by locals shopping for produce during the daytime and students enjoying the nightlife. Your tour will continue past the Campo San Rocco and San Polo to the Rialto Market. Here you will feast you eyes on the colorful varieties of local produce, including the purple artichokes from St. Erasmo island, before crossing the Rialto Bridge. Stop on the bridge for a photo of the Grand Canal and watch the gondola drivers weaving through the waters. Your tour will end in St. Mark's Square, where you will find St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace. See St. Mark's Basilica's arches on the west facade, elaborately decorated with marble and Romanesque carved entry ways, situated beside the Doge's palace built in Venetian gothic style.
Sites you will see on your tour:
- Campo Santa Margherita
- Campo San Rocco
- Campo San Polo
- Rialto market
- Rialto bridge
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa
- St. Mark’s Square
- Specialized tourist assistant
- Short historical and cultural explanations
- Transfer to the meeting point
- Entrance tickets for churches or monuments along the itinerary
- Explanations inside monuments or churches
Calle del Caffettier, 2994, 30123 Venezia VE
Campo Santa Margherita (in front of the central well).
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 participants
- Maximum of 15 people per tour
- Please note that itineraries are approximate (details could change due weather, high water or other external factors)
- No entrance in museums or palaces is included in this tour
- All clients that are minors (less than 18 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the minor for the duration of the tour
- Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10.00am
- Arrive 15 minutes before tour start time
Die Glasmeistern von The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara präsentieren eine spektakuläre Show, die sow...
Der Dogenpalast (Palazzo Ducale) repräsentiert seit Jahrhunderten den Sitz der venezianischen politi...
Dieses Museum, das den Gedanken und Werken von Leonardo da Vinci gewidmet ist, befindet sich im Herz...
Diese Privattour in Venedig ist genau das Richtige für Sie, wenn Sie nur begrenzte Zeit in der Stadt...
Dies ist eine kombinierte Stadtrundfahrt, bestehend aus 4 der beliebtesten Touren in Venedig. Hier s...
Impara i segreti ed i trucchi dei più famosi piatti della cucina veneziana e assaggia il frutto del ...