Murano factory tour with glass blowing demonstration
- Relax on a private boat ride across the Venice Lagoon
- Guided visit to the Fornace and glass blowing demonstration
- Admire the exhibition of Venetian glass artworks in the showroom
Enjoy a journey to immerse yourself in the ancient art of Murano glass making. Your tour will begin with a pleasant 30 minute boat ride crossing from Venice to the island of Murano, by a private boat. During the ride your tour assistant will describe what you can expect to admire once you are in the factory, as well as the islands unique family history. When you arrive in Murano your visit will begin immediately at the entrance to the renowned Glass factory, with a visit to the, Fornace. In this laboratory you will have the opportunity to witness a glass blowing artist transform a shapeless mass of glass into a delicate object. Following your unforgettable experience at the Fornace, you will enter the showroom to view the colorful displays of glass artworks ranging from jewelry, vases and ornaments to pieces of larger status. Here you will spend your free time in the middle of the exhibition of art works, design and craft with an amazing view of the Venice Lagoon, before your return.
- Private transfer to Murano ( Drop-off Murano)
- Specialized tourist assistant
- Historic explanations during the glassmaker demonstration
Calle de la Colombina, 5092, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Vaporetto Stop at Fondamente Nove (dock B).
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 participants
- Maximum of 10 people per tour
- Please note that itineraries are approximate (details could change due weather, high water or other external factors)
- All clients that are minors (less than 18 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the minor for the duration of the tour
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10.30am
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
The Jewish Museum of Venice is characterized by a unique architectural museum complex. What was the ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...
Visit Venice and its lagoon: discover its picturesque corners, history and legends at your own pace ...