Naval History Museum of the Italian Navy Admission Tickets
- Explore the Naval History Museum of the Italian Navy
- Admire models, paintings and memorabilia of the Italian navy
- Discover the Ship Pavillon
The Naval History Museum of the Italian Navy contains objects related to the maritime history of the Serenissima Repubblica.
Here you can admire the reconstructions of a trireme, of a "galeazza" (large galley) and of the Bucintoro, the ceremonial ship used by the Doge on Ascension Day for the "Marriage of the Sea".
It also contains models, paintings and memorabilia related to the history of the Italian navy.
With this ticket, you can also access to the Ship Pavillon, where it is possible to admire some real specimens of typical Venetian boats, ancient ceremonial gondolas, working lagoon boats, and military boats.
- Admission ticket to the Naval History Museum and Ship Pavilion
- Reduced ticket: children ages 6 to 14, students ages 15 to 25, seniors over 65; holders of Muve Friend or Rolling Venice cards
- Free entrance: children under 5 years, disabled visitors, employees of the Ministry of Defence, ANMI, ICOM members
Riva S. Biasio, Castello 2148, 30122 Venezia
- Naval History Museum of the Italian Navy: every day 10.00 am - 5.00 pm (The ticket office closes at 4.00 pm)
- Ship Pavilion: every day 11.00 am - 5.00 pm (The ticket office closes at 4.00 pm)
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
An unforgettable experience that will open your eyes to the fascinating world of manufacturing and g...
Meet your local guide in the center of Venice and with a short 15-minute walk through the hidden str...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...