Peggy Guggenheim Collection tickets
- Explore one of the most important 20th century art museums in the world
- See the works of art that the famous collector Guggenheim brought together
- Visit all the temporary exhibitions with this skip the line ticket
The Peggy Guggenheim Collection in Venice is found in the former home of artistic heiress Peggy Guggenheim, in Palazzo Venier dei Leoni, with a beautiful view on the Grand Canal.
This ticket gives you access to one of the most important 20th century art museums in the world as well as to the temporary exhibitions.
Peggy Guggenheim, throughout her lifetime, collected art from around the world and she brought together, under one roof, masterpieces of the greatest 20th Century artists. Her collection was inaugurated as a public museum in 1980 with pieces from modern Italian, European and American art.
The Peggy Guggenheim Collection in Venice is made up of the pieces brought together by her lifetime dedicated to finding and purchasing art as well as collections that were later generously donated to her foundation. The Permanent Collection in the museum holds the most important pieces of 20th century Cubism, American Abstract Expressionism, Metaphysical Painting, Surrealism and European abstractionism.
A collection donated to the foundation in 2012, called the Schulhof Collection, is made up of 80 pieces from 1945 and the following years. You'll also find the Patsy R. and Raymon D. Nasher Sculpture Garden that occupies the outdoor spaces at Palazzo Vernier Leoni.
- Entrance ticket to the collection
- Temporary exhibitions
- FAI, TCI, COOP card holders
- Youth 10-26 years old
- Children 0-9 years old: free of charge
Peggy Guggenheim Collection
Palazzo Venier dei Leoni
- This is a single-day ticket that allows you to visit the exhibition on the day you selected at any time you'd like
- Refunds, exchanges, cancellations and time changes are not allowed once the tickets are purchased
- Every day except Tuesday: 10.00am - 6.00pm
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
Visit Venice and its lagoon: discover its picturesque corners, history and legends at your own pace ...
Enjoy a gondola ride through the canals of Venice and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restau...
Enjoy a gondola ride through Venice canals and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant.Ta...
In this wonderful city the professional chef Carolyn wants to share with you her passion for the Ven...
A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the ancient history of the Serenissima Rep...