Private gondola ride and dinner in Venice
- Admire Venice from the water
- Fabulous photography opportunities
- Slide along the little canals of Venice
- Have dinner in one of the best restaurants in Venice
- Taste the real Venice cuisine
Enjoy a gondola ride through the canals of Venice and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant. Take a seat on the gondola (maximum 6 people per shared gondola) and let the local gondolier, with his blue and white striped shirt, take you to the hidden canals of Venice for 30 minutes. Then enjoy an exquisite dinner in one of Venice's most famous restaurants. Or choose a romantic trip along the Venetian canals with a private gondola, just for you and your partner. Then go to a gourmet restaurant for an incredible à la carte dinner.
- 30 minutes private gondola ride
- 2 courses dinner with dessert and 1/3 wine, water and coffee per person
- Commentary or assistance during the gondola ride
- Hotels pickup/drop off
At the gondola station in front of San Moisè Church in Campo San Moisè - Venice, near Hotel Bauer
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of an exceptionally high tide in Venice or heavy rain it might be cancelled by the organization and refund will be provided
- Up to 6 people per gondola
- Not recommended for people with food allergies or intolerances
- Address of the Restaurant: VinoVino Wine bar, Ponte delle Veste 2007A
- Every day except for Sundays
- Gondola is at 6.00pm, the dinner is at 7.30pm
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
Discover the secret corners of Venice from a double perspective on a 2-hour sightseeing tour on foot...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...