Romantic gondola ride in Venice
- Join a romantic gondola ride along the canals of Venice
- Enjoy the cruise through the Grand Canal
- Get exclusive views in one of the most romantic city of the world
Explore the city of Venice on board an authentic gondola. Your gondolier will take through quiet waterways, romantic corners and small picturesque bridges. You will discover the main Venetian attractions and some marvels hidden among these smalls’ canals.
During your lovely journey, you will admire Desdemona’s House and Mozart’s House passing by the magnificent La Fenice (Phoenix) Theatre, Rio (Canal) “De le Ostreghe” and reaching the most famous watercourse of the world: the Grand Canal. Here you will cherish the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, the Salute Church and some of the stunning Venetian palaces that run along the canal like Ca’Dolfin, Ca’Loredan, Grimani Palace and many others. You will see also Punta de la Dogana and then you will return in the labyrinth of canals making your way back to the start point in front of Campo San Moisè. An unforgettable experience to discover this wonderful city!
Enjoy the first and only tour in gondola with commentary, in 7 different languages!
A personal app will accompany you during this unfogettable experience, telling histories and tales of the palaces and attracions of the itinerary! Download it, put the earphones and enjoy this charming gondola ride!
- Skip-the-line gondola ride
- Boarding assistance
- Map with description of palaces you will admire during the tour
Child (0-2): free only they won't occupy an own seat
Saint Mark's Square, 30100 Venice
Meet your host at the ground floor colonnade in front of Correr's Museum in Saint Mark's Square 15 minutes before the departure time of the tour.
Our assistant will be waiting for you with a signboard in which is written “Gondola Tour” in front of the post office (Poste Italiane) near the museum.
- The ride is not considered private. Each gondola can guest maximum 6 people
- The seat aboard will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests' weight
- The gondola is not fully accessibile for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- The itinerary could be changed or be postponed in case of wind or bad weather. If the customer cannot join the ride then, the ticket will be cancelled and full refunded
Languages: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese.
This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only. You will receive the app and the QR code at the moment of reservation. Follow the instruction to download the app and log in.
Every day at 10,45am and 3,45pm
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara present a spectacular show dedicated to both...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...