Water Taxi shuttle transfer from Venice Airport to the center
- Water-taxi from Venice airport to Venice historical center and viceversa
- Fast shared boat service
- Pleasure of reaching the hotel comfortably and quickly
Venice Shuttle is a fast shared boat service from Marco Polo Airport to Venice center and vice versa. You will experience the pleasure of reaching your hotel comfortably and quickly, travelling on a watertaxi admiring Venice and avoiding the overcrowding of public transport at a very convenient rate.
Shuttle from the airport
Show-up with your voucher at Venice City Tours desk (n. 69) which is located in the arrival hall at the left side of the exit. From arrival lounge to watertaxi embarkation pier, there is a short walking distance (7 minutes approx.). The shuttle boat leaves from the airport once or twice an hour in accordance with the arrival flights. You will share the watertaxi together with other customers and will be transferred – directly or with other stops – to your hotel nearest mooring point. Once in Venice you'll reach the hotel on your own (you will be handed a plan for reaching the hotel).
Shuttle to the airport
One day prior your departure, you will receive at your hotel a written pick-up as confirmation of your transfer. The shuttle boat leaves to the airport approximately once an hour, in accordance with the departure flights. You will share the taxi boat together with other customers and will be transferred – directly or with others stops – to the airport. You are required to show up at the foreseen meeting point 15 minutes before the departure.
- Shared watertaxi from Venice Marco Polo airport to your hotel located in Venice historical center or viceversa
- Maximum 1 piece of medium sized luggage per person
- Private watertaxi
- 0 - 2 years old: free of charge
Viale Galileo Galilei, 30/1, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Meeting points vary according to the option purchased.
Arrival in Marco Polo airport: you shall show-up at Venice City Tours desk (n. 69) which is located in the arrival hall at the left side of the exit.
Departure to Marco Polo airport: you will receive at their hotel a written pick-up as confirmation of their transfer.
- Shuttle Department: +39 041 5202149 (from 9:00am to 6:00pm) - Emergency number: +39 041 5209287 (from 7:30am to 9:00am // from 6:00pm to 10:30pm)
- The service included in the price of 32 € is for a one-way trip. To also buy the returning trip, select the service twice
- This service is not accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- In addition to passengers names, all information about arrival and/or departure flight (arrival/departure date and time, flight number, flight origin and/or destination) and name of the hotel where you are staying must be provided when booking
- The departure of the shuttle cannot be postponed depending on flight arrival. In case of flight delay on arrival, clients can catch the later shuttle
- The last shuttle is guaranteed for clients reaching the desk within 10.00 pm (flights landing within 9.30 pm approx.). In case of flights landing later or delaying, clients could miss the shuttle and the service will not be refunded.
- The desk is open from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm. In case of flights landing earlier or later, clients will find at the desk a sign with direction to be met by the representative on-duty
- Since your arrival at the desk in the airport you may have to wait from 20 up to 45 minutes
- Luggage porter service is not included neither at the airport nor in town
- Please note that due to particular weather conditions, traffic congestion or restrictions to navigation imposed by Venetian Municipality in occasion of special events, the service will be guaranteed with the least inconvenience possible through a different route and pick-up and/or drop-off points may change (if so, Venice Tours will advise Clients about the change)
- In case of service operated via Piazzale Roma Car Terminal the transfer from Piazzale Roma to the Airport or vice versa will be operated by minibus without any extra cost
- From the airport to Venice: every day from 7.30 am to 10.00 pm (flights which arrival is foreseen from 7.00 am to 9.30 pm)
- From Venice to the airport: every day from 7.30 am to 9.30 pm (flights which departure is foreseen from 10.30 am on)
Erkunden Sie die romantischste Stadt der Welt an Bord eines City Sightseeing Bootes!Es gibt weltweit...
Die Gondel steht für Venedig wie kein anderes Wahrzeichen. Die Herkunft des Sinnbilds für die berühm...
Steigen Sie am Canal Grande in eine Gondel ein und genießen Sie den Ausblick auf Venedig, eine Ecker...
Der Dogenpalast (Palazzo Ducale) repräsentierte jahrhundertelang den Sitz der venezianischen politis...
Erleben Sie eine romantische 30-minütige private Gondelfahrt auf den Kanälen von Venedig. Entdecken ...
Besichtigung des Dogenpalasts:Der Dogenpalast repräsentierte über viele Jahrhunderte hinweg die Mach...
Machen Sie einen Spaziergang im Freien (keine Eintritte) zu den charakteristischsten und wichtigsten...
Machen Sie sich bereit für einen großartigen Überblick über Venedig. Eine Reise in die Geschichte ei...
Innenstadt von VenedigErkunden Sie zauberhafte Winkel der Handelsstadt im Meer. Sehen Sie viele char...
Das 1522 von der Jüdischen Gemeinde Padovana stark erwünschte Museum des jüdischen Padua ist bis heu...