Classic Venice gondola ride
- Experience the Venetian public transportation of the past
- Discover the true symbol of the city called the "Serenissima"
- Enjoy a scenic ride along the beautiful canals of Venice (up to 6 people per boat)
- See the unique beauty and culture of Venice from the canals
Embark on a gondola ride through the Grand Canal where you will see wondrous beauty and culture in every direction. You will be in the S. Maria della Salute area and in the minor canals / Fenice area. The magnificent journey ends at the station Vallaresso (Dogana) dock.
Today the Gran Canal is filled with modern transportation, but the gondolas still holds a valuable place in Venice’s history as one of the icons of the city. In the 17th and 18th century it is estimated that there were anywhere from eight to ten thousand gondolas that treaded through the canals of Venice. Today the art of the gondolier is being preserved in the historical center of Venice with only four hundred gondolas remaining. Taking a ride on a gondola gives you a different perspective of the city and takes you by places that you might have not been able to reach by foot.
Since we want you to enjoy, relax and take in the beauty of the sights around you no commentary from the guide will be given. Take this time to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
- 30 minutes gondola ride in Venice
- Language services
- Child 0-2 years old: free of charge
Calle S. Luca, 4267/C, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Campo San Luca
- The gondolas are able to fit up to 6 people per boat and the gondola ride will last 30 minutes
- From November to March: Every day at 12.00pm, 2.30pm, 4.30pm
- From April to October: Every day at 11.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm, 4.30pm
- Blackout dates: 25th December
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara present a spectacular show dedicated to both...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
This Museum, dedicated to the thought and works of Leonardo da Vinci, is situated in the heart of Ve...
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...