- Enjoy riding on a Frecciarossa high-speed train and returning to Venice with plenty more time to explore
- Enjoy a meet-and-greet on departure with a local host at Venice railway station
- Meet your English speaking tour leader on arrival at Verona Railway Station
- Visit the noble’s building, the of Arena and where Romeo and Juliette lived its love.
- Hearing the legends, the history and the traditions of the city of love of Romeo and Juliette
- Tasting of Franciacorta sparkling wine “ Champagne” and appetizers of the local tradition
With the help of our greeter board on your high speed train to reach Verona in about 1.10 hour. There you will meet your expert English speaking guide that will take you through a walking tour of one of the most fascinating and romantic places in Italy, full of history, art and tradition. As jewel of medieval architecture, Verona shines in its territory for its elegant places and buildings. Nobody knows if Romeo and Juliette actually existed, anyway their story has moved people form all the world through the centuries. Shakespeare has actually based its notorious play on old legends . The same oral tradition indicates some Verona buildings as those where the events of the legend took place, therefore our walking tour will touch the main attractions regarding the renowned lovers of Verona (such as Romeo’s and Juliet's houses), as well as other gems like the Roman amphitheater also known as the Arena , or the tombs of the Scala family, one of most impressive example of gothic art, and much more. Your tour will not be complete without a glass of Franciacorta sparkling wine, the Italian answer to champagne, matched with appetizers of the local tradition. At the end of your tour board on your high speed train again to get back to Venice.
- Greeter on departure at Santa Lucia Railway Station in Venice
- Greeter on arrival at Verona Railway Station
- Roundtrip high-speed train tickets from Venice to Verona
- Best of Verona walking tour with Juliet’s balcony
- Expert English speaking guide in Verona - Prosecco wine aperitif
- Audio headsets if needed so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (4-14): reduced
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
Venezia Santa Lucia Railway station, 30100 Venice VE
Outside Santa Lucia Railway Station, at the standing clock. Facing the Grand Canal, at the top of staircase, left side.
- Every day
- At 8.15am
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
Enjoy this wine tasting in a typical Venice bar and feel just like in a wine yard: you will taste fo...
Venice can boast a story of textile production which is almost one thousand years old. The tour star...
Vivi la tua esperienza di guida in pista, diventa tu il pilota per un giorno alla guida dell'auto de...