- Enjoy a must for chocholics that brings big fun to visitors of all ages
- Learn more about the cultivation of cacao and production of chocolate
- Marvel at sculptures made in chocolate and test yourself in interactive games
- In the end, fill your bag with finest chocolate from the Miscal Shop
- The languages in the museum are English and German
The Chocolate Museum Vienna is a really creative and dynamic oasis of pure culinary enjoyment. It's a place where chocolate lovers of all ages can learn a lot and have fun at the same time. It entertains with interactive games, rewards winners with tastings and gives a lot of informations about the history of the cacao cultivation and chocolate production.
The museum also offers the imitation of a jungle with cacao trees and wild animals, a well as an exposition of figures in chocolate, that complete the tour with facts and contexts from the history of Austria.
At the end you can buy your preferred chocolate in the shop that offers a wide assortment of products.
The texts in the museum are available in English and German.
- Entrance to the museum
- Children (up to 14 years): free
- Students (up to 24 years?): reduced
- Seniors (from 65 years?): reduced
- Disabled: reduced
- Full price from 15 years on
Riesenradplatz 5, Vienna, Austria
Inside the Prater Park, at the Giant Wheel
- May - September: every day from 10:00am to 8:00pm
- October + April: every day from 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Last entry: 1 hour before closing time
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from the office and takes you to the most famous sight...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
The Albertina and its art exhibitions are a must see in Vienna. This historic palace of the Hapsburg...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...