Exclusive waltz course for groups in Vienna at Palais am Beethovenplatz
- Explore Vienna's cultural identity with an interactive experience
- Learn more about the waltz and the Austrian ball tradition trying yourself
Let your group become part of a 200 year old tradition, listen to some of the most magic waltzes composed by Johann Strauss and experience the magic of the original waltz in just one hour.
Our private group waltz courses are designed for small groups of friends or colleagues looking at experiencing a genuine local tradition through an entertaining interactivity in a privatized 19th century Palais venue. No pre-knowledge is required.
- This course is suitable for groups (please make sure to be able to form couples for dancing)
- Light movements and interaction are required (no sports)
- The languages of instruction are English and German
What to bring
- In case of bad weather a second pair of shoes is mandatory (you can't dance with wet shoes otherwise you risk to slip and fall)
- Your shoes should not have metal parts on the soles nor black rubber soles
- Hand-made Italian dance shoes can be purchases at the venue
- Dance course in a privatized 19th century palais room in a small group
- Private English/ German speaking instructo
- Original waltz steps & body posture
- Information about the waltz & ball heritage
- Tips & tricks for a successful ball visit
- Teambuilding activity through the Waltz
The Private Dance Academy by waltz in vienna, Palais am Beethovenplatz, Vienna
- Entrance: Kantgasse 3, 1010 Vienna
- Closed to the hotels Ritz-Carlton & Intercontinental as well as the Concert Halls Kursalon & Viennese Concert Hall
- Car Parking: Garage at Beethovenplatz (20m/ Public Parking)
- Public: Underground "Stadtpark", Tram "Schwarzenbergplatz"
- You can buy beverages and dance shoes on the spot
- 1 session or hour has a duration of 45 minutes
- Monday - Saturday (choose among the available times)
Visit the Danube Tower, the tallest structure in Austria, for an amazing view of Vienna. Step inside...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
The Leopold Collection is one of the most important collections of modern Austrian art in the world ...
During this walking tour of Vienna, you will learn all about one of the most beautiful cities in the...