Let your group become part of a 200 year old tradition, listen to some of the most magic waltzes composed by Johann Strauss and experience the magic of the original waltz in just one hour.
Our private group waltz courses are designed for small groups of friends or colleagues looking at experiencing a genuine local tradition through an entertaining interactivity in a privatized 19th century Palais venue. No pre-knowledge is required.
- This course is suitable for groups (please make sure to be able to form couples for dancing)
- Light movements and interaction are required (no sports)
- The languages of instruction are English and German
What to bring
- In case of bad weather a second pair of shoes is mandatory (you can't dance with wet shoes otherwise you risk to slip and fall)
- Your shoes should not have metal parts on the soles nor black rubber soles
- Hand-made Italian dance shoes can be purchases at the venue