- Explore Vienna's cultural identity with an interactive experience
- Learn more about the waltz and the Austrian ball tradition trying yourself
Let your group become part of a 200 year old tradition, listen to some of the most magic waltzes composed by Johann Strauss and experience the magic of the original waltz in just one hour.
Our private group waltz courses are designed for small groups of friends or colleagues looking at experiencing a genuine local tradition through an entertaining interactivity in a privatized 19th century Palais venue. No pre-knowledge is required.
- This course is suitable for groups (please make sure to be able to form couples for dancing)
- Light movements and interaction are required (no sports)
- The languages of instruction are English and German
What to bring
- In case of bad weather a second pair of shoes is mandatory (you can't dance with wet shoes otherwise you risk to slip and fall)
- Your shoes should not have metal parts on the soles nor black rubber soles
- Hand-made Italian dance shoes can be purchases at the venue
- Dance course in a privatized 19th century palais room in a small group
- Private English/ German speaking instructo
- Original waltz steps & body posture
- Information about the waltz & ball heritage
- Tips & tricks for a successful ball visit
- Teambuilding activity through the Waltz
The Private Dance Academy by waltz in vienna, Palais am Beethovenplatz, Vienna
- Entrance: Kantgasse 3, 1010 Vienna
- Closed to the hotels Ritz-Carlton & Intercontinental as well as the Concert Halls Kursalon & Viennese Concert Hall
- Car Parking: Garage at Beethovenplatz (20m/ Public Parking)
- Public: Underground "Stadtpark", Tram "Schwarzenbergplatz"
- You can buy beverages and dance shoes on the spot
- 1 session or hour has a duration of 45 minutes
- Monday - Saturday (choose among the available times)
Il giro in bici di 3 ore in pianura, partendo dall'ufficio, ti porta nei luoghi più famosi che circo...
La valle di Wachau - la regione vinicola più famosa dell'Austria, lungo il fiume Danubio - dista sol...
Dalla favolosa State Opera all'elegante Museum of Art History e la vivace Schwedenplatz Square, Vien...
Vienna è piena di storie gay e lesbiche come quasi nessuna altra città europea. Non solo la capitale...
L'Albertina e le sue mostre d'arte sono una tappa obbligata a Vienna. Questo storico palazzo degli A...
Ti sei mai chiesto come deve essere la vita nel lato oscuro di Vienna? Scopri le sfide e le compless...