Private luxurious waltz tuition for couples or individual guests
- A genuine and private Vienna experience
- Authentic charme and elegance of the city
The private waltz tuition is designed for the sophisticated traveler and guest who is looking for a quality one-to-one waltz and ballroom tuition in a wonderful 19th century palais in Vienna. All lessons take place in a lavish ballroom.
During your tuition, multilingual instructors will work with you on the original waltz movements and introduce you to the traditional Viennese ballroom etiquette, including the famous "Handkiss".
This acitivy is suitable for couples or individual guests. Light movements and interaction are required. Your instructor speaks English. A basic knowledge is sufficient.
- Course in a privatized 19th century palais room only for you
- Private English speaking instructor
- Original waltz steps & body posture
- Information about the waltz & ball heritage
- Tips & tricks for a successful ball visit
- Individual one-to-one training and support
- Beverages or tea/coffee break
The Private Dance Academy by waltz in vienna, Palais am Beethovenplatz, Vienna
- Entrance: Kantgasse 3, 1010 Vienna
- Closed to the hotels Ritz-Carlton & Intercontinental as well as the Concert Halls Kursalon & Viennese Concert Hall
- Car Parking: Garage at Beethovenplatz (20m/ Public Parking)
- Public: Underground "Stadtpark", Tram "Schwarzenbergplatz"
- Monday - Saturday: please check the available times in the calendar
- 45 minutes duration per session/hour
Founded in 1752 by the Empress Maria Theresia as a “menagerie”, Schönbrunn is the world's oldest zoo...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...