Ticket for the Weltmuseum Wien and the Imperial Armoury at Hofburg Palace
- Travel through the cultures at the ethnographic museum in Vienna
- Learn amazing facts and see great treasures from different cultures and epochs
- Follow the traces of James Cook with artefacts of his historic collection
The Weltmuseum Wien is one of the leading ethnographic museums in the world. First established in 1806 as part of the Imperial Natural History Cabinet, after the partial acquisition of the “James Cook Collection”, it continuously grew and became an indipendent museum in 1928. Today it houses various collections, from ethnographic treasures and historical photographs, books on non-European civilisations, pre-Columbian and colonial feather artefacts, treasures from Mexico or examples of African-Portuguese ivory carving and much more.
Moreover you can visit with your ticket the impressive Imperial Armoury, an amazing experience not only for enthusiasts of knights. It documents five centuries of European history with armours and cour arms from nearly all western European princes, that are were connected to the Habsburgs.
- Entrance to the Weltmuseum Wien
- Entrance to the Imperial Armoury
- Entrance to other exhibitions located at Hofburg
- Child and youth (0-17 years): free
Hofburg Palace (Neue Burg), right wing, Heldenplatz, 1010 Vienna
Please print out your voucher and show it at the cashdesk of the museum
- Every day except Wednesday from 10:00am to 6:00pm
- On Fridays till 9:00pm
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from the office and takes you to the most famous sight...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...